Toribash
Lag, everyone has different things to be looks down on. These are just the most common. I HATE when I am in ABD and someone double grabs. Double grabs are so BORING and ANNOYING!!!! All it is, is double grab, jump, be a fat a$$ and making them fall without being able to save themselves. Maybe people had single or no grabs, but it all by a persons perspective. If you hate those techniques so much, find a way to counter them and stop complaining. I complain cause I get bored and want too :3
-----
FML!!! Left my phone in my pocket and went into washer/dryer... It was my first phone and I've had it for 2 years I believe. I am sad. I've left it in my pocket before but I've always remembered to take it out. I will be really pissed when I come to the sense that I might lose all my contacts... School year is a month away so I might have to wait then to get my friends numbers. Only if I remembered one of there numbers... I do have 1 of there numbers but he just has home phone. I do have the Skype of a friend so I can Skype her and ask for phone numbers. This sucks...
Last edited by Nijia; Aug 3, 2013 at 05:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
Posted by Isolations and supported by you. In the rules thread. 6 months ago.

Winning the clan league with his help is more than enough reason.

Originally Posted by 80
Lag, everyone has different things to be looks down on. These are just the most common. I HATE when I am in ABD and someone double grabs. Double grabs are so BORING and ANNOYING!!!! All it is, is double grab, jump, be a fat a$$ and making them fall without being able to save themselves. Maybe people had single or no grabs, but it all by a persons perspective. If you hate those techniques so much, find a way to counter them and stop complaining. I complain cause I get bored and want too :3
-----
FML!!! Left my phone in my pocket and went into washer/dryer... It was my first phone and I've had it for 2 years I believe. I am sad. I've left it in my pocket before but I've always remembered to take it out. I will be really pissed when I come to the sense that I might lose all my contacts... School year is a month away so I might have to wait then to get my friends numbers. Only if I remembered one of there numbers... I do have 1 of there numbers but he just has home phone. I do have the Skype of a friend so I can Skype her and ask for phone numbers. This sucks...

I used to complain about idiots that simply dropped and tried to do the worst possible suplex imaginable. It became so mainstream in-game because it was easy if done right. Was it nooby? Sure. Did I find a counter? Of course, then I embraced people using it. Same as I do with lifts, and shovels.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
It shouldn't matter if you leg grab or not Lag remember the war with storm. And its the same way with shoveling its not Fist strait up shoveled he has pulled off some crazy shit man. Lag im not mad just kind of disappointed.
I play Toribash.
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Winning the clan league with his help is more than enough reason.

I used to complain about idiots that simply dropped and tried to do the worst possible suplex imaginable. It became so mainstream in-game because it was easy if done right. Was it nooby? Sure. Did I find a counter? Of course, then I embraced people using it. Same as I do with lifts, and shovels.

Hmmmk, why did you say quote by 80?

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
who is this man woman and why is her his words so charismatic and awe inspiring

Where did you come from?
Leaving at 3 in the morning to take a 16 hour ride to Myrtle Beach. Wish me luck