Toribash
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Oh you mean boomshots.My speciality.I think lol
So yea.....I want to watch naruto but you just want me to rate.Good job :/
NOW READ
Anyway first try to balance yourself and your feet should touch the ground right ,BUT its not too bad no one will notice.Secondly nice spin try to use your spin power as much as you can,so ok.Now the boomshot.I dont like it really because you spin and then an arm broke.ONLY.So try to hit between pecs a bit high so you get a decapitation and arms breaking(lol whatever) .If your spin power is not much and your kick weak then try just for the decap.If you have time to remake the replay try doing the spin more spinny and so the kick will be powerful.If you think the spin is ok for at least a decap or you have not time for remaking the replay from the jumpspin try only once and very careful compare which kick is the most controllable so you can continue from that moment.
I just say whatever I am thinking so sorry if you get confused.Just have a fluency and play with uke while playing ukalele.
-----
Lets see naruto now.So exciting.

Okey Nice, I can get the decap, easy I'm like "good at decap and splits" But boom"Shots" Hits... We can say I suck at it x)
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Very good Disciple.Hhaha.Fairwell.How do we spell that word?

Disciple? Discipline.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Anyway Go Watch My Replay Please.. I need help with that damn kick.. I can get one pec and head but not both pecs + head, the problem is that i can't get both pecs..only one of them + head ._.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
I'm so...fucking....TIRED! I want tc....HELP!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Okey Nice, I can get the decap, easy I'm like "good at decap and splits" But boom"Shots" Hits... We can say I suck at it x)

if you are doing a manipulation... Dont split uke forst (as nuthug said) cuz it will be hard to get to the 2 sides. Also Good Moring All!
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Dont be racist
Nice Replay guys good job

Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
That's racist xD

the hell thats not racist. music style is not racist blackster is a guy with a black metal look omg u all taked it wrong D:
-----
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Darker, can you help me with this boom hit?.. I suck at boom hits xd please ._. I wan't it in the clan vid, I worked hard on the opener ._. rate it as far as it is now please

kk ill check it only the hit or?
-----
well sj u dont get enough speed and strengh thats why the dm messed but yeah
Last edited by Darkerharder; Jan 6, 2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Replaylist

Darker: Yup c:

Mobin: Nuuuh ;C

Cheffy: 'f course ;p

Devil: Uuuh.. Notreally

Maro: Nope

Matarika: Nopedidope

SJ (:+): Nu D;

zElectro: Neeeeeuope

Asdsasds: No. xD

Haybale: Still nothing.. D;
-----
And mabey.. I know that sounds a bit ego but.. I need tc D; So If you would pay me sum tc's it would be great! I could buy me missing textures etc.! doesnt have to be much, what you think the vid deserves c:

I'm gonna make aikido replays or judo replays with legit people, is that okay?
Killjoys, make some noise!