Toribash
Why not just put no double posting as a rule and people are just spamming on there own time so I don't know what to do about tht. If you don't wanna double post or you want to correct somthing press edit, NOT TRYNA RUN THE CLAN HERE JUST SAYING o.o
Just call me Ducky Momo, bitch don't hate (:V)
Because a lot of the spam is Invade spam, and Allies i can't take action against.
Except Reject alliance, and that seems a bit over the top.

Either way, no double posting is already a rule, seeing as any "double post" will edit onto the first post.

-----------------

You guys should all make an account on the other forum, It'll be something you can use to talk about everyday stuff, now with Wibbles!

http://ethereal-clan.proboards.com/index.cgi
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Aug 23, 2012 at 04:06 AM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Damn I wish I could do somthing to stop these invasions,

well put any invaders who spam sha'll be reported
That aint even fucking fair. I got school, i can only post on weekends and sometimes weekdays -_-
Here you go kids.

I think I might post this in my replay thread later but here is your finished replay.
Attached Files
Iso - For A Friend.rpl (233.1 KB, 7 views)
I demand - http://ethereal-clan.proboards.com/index.cgi - Get's added to the front page of the DSC.
For easier access and so new members can apply there if they want.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Fine ill add.it. I've been asleep that's why I haven't.been on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
AWESOME REPLAY ;D
Sorry guys for inactivity, computer being an asshole and such, heres an awesome replay I made! Please comment on it :o
-----
LOL It's hilarious you guys joined this year and you are about 400 posts in front of me xD
-----
People I was talking about: Spart1cu3, Butterz, Isolations. Yeah that's it, you guys have more posts than me, and you joined 3 months ago, and I joined 11 months ago xD It's just pretty funny.
Attached Files
Webs - Flying High.rpl (72.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by mwebs1; Aug 23, 2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.