View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
hey superstar, I miss you back at I LOVE RELAX ALL! What's happening?

Appropriatley censored ;P
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Cause then I would win. And looking from this point of view, it's more attractive option :P!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Am i gonna lose credit cuz mine are only 500 frames?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When this ends:P I really need to know if i won. Need TC:P
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
lol hey everyone! Man, this thread was from when I used to stalk this clan.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
What's amazing is that I didn't pet you >.>. I just came back from sleep and here you were. With your tongue out, waiting for RAllians >.>. What da-, who the fap is he?
Why do they call him RA "pet". What did you do to deserve it xD? <question met with silence>
if I didn't pet you, then dared to call you ra pet ;P?! RA is my freaking trademark, god damn it :P! That's an outrage... or at least pretty confusing. ;o Who pet you, Vaginel (a male name, as "pookie won't always do >)? Did Blindragdoll pet joo, Vaginel? o;<

Lols dude, you censored your post, amazing ;P!
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 9, 2008 at 06:12 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
What's amazing is that I didn't pet you >.>. I just came back from sleep and here you were. With your tongue out, waiting for RAllians >.>. What da-, who the fap is he?
Why do they call him RA "pet". What did you do to deserve it xD? <question met with silence>
if I didn't pet you, then dared to call you ra pet ;P?! RA is my freaking trademark, god damn it :P! That's an outrage... or at least pretty confusing. ;o Who pet you, Vaginel (a male name, as "pookie won't always do >)? Did Blindragdoll pet joo, Vaginel? o;<

Lols dude, you censored your post, amazing ;P!

what the heck was that supposed to mean?

Congrats on ur new mascot!
Now i want ttf to have one. Does pookie have a brother we can own?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Well I'm back, dad put monitor back after a negotiation.
Everything back to normal, hopefully =P

@Sahee : I do play, I explained to you about the timezone differences and me being a student.