Ranking
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
darker, it would be great if you post more replays because i can edit them and set other ppl in your replay so its like haybales replay or so. U know what I mean ;)

kk ill post them tomorrow coz now i currently working n it
just a fancy signature
here is a replay i did with cheff today .. i think it turned out pretty well ! ;-)
-----
Okay Here is the deal.. First I will finish sjs set then Iam going to finish the set from cheff (wip) soon! ;-)

Parallel to that I will make the free heads for clan, darker I want a head too? Something really dark? :-) steampunk etc?

Also I have a lot of requests which mean I could post some tc to bank also.. D
Attached Files
2another spar with cheff.rpl (676.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by mobinladen; Jan 5, 2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
here is a replay i did with cheff today .. i think it turned out pretty well ! ;-)
-----
Okay Here is the deal.. First I will finish sjs set then Iam going to finish the set from cheff (wip) soon! ;-)

Parallel to that I will make the free heads for clan, darker I want a head too? Something really dark? :-) steampunk etc?

Also I have a lot of requests which mean I could post some tc to bank also.. D

I can make biceps for the clan or something..
-----
Also guys i dont know what replays i should make for the vid... I lost skill in parkour...... And i cant make manips and stuf.. ill try Raider challenge.tbm tomorrow...
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 5, 2014 at 08:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
darker I want a head too? Something really dark? :-) steampunk etc?

hum yeah a head cybergoth with a gaz mask and some toxic shit yeah ah or a blackster guy
it would be awesome
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
or a blackster guy
it would be awesome

That's racist xD
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Dont be racist
Nice Replay guys good job

Lol no its a joke.. i know what blackster is
-----
Alright ima sleep... Good niiiight alll..
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 5, 2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Darker, can you help me with this boom hit?.. I suck at boom hits xd please ._. I wan't it in the clan vid, I worked hard on the opener ._. rate it as far as it is now please
Attached Files
#-SJ- The_Uke_Riper.rpl (114.6 KB, 6 views)
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Oh you mean boomshots.My speciality.I think lol
So yea.....I want to watch naruto but you just want me to rate.Good job :/
NOW READ
Anyway first try to balance yourself and your feet should touch the ground right ,BUT its not too bad no one will notice.Secondly nice spin try to use your spin power as much as you can,so ok.Now the boomshot.I dont like it really because you spin and then an arm broke.ONLY.So try to hit between pecs a bit high so you get a decapitation and arms breaking(lol whatever) .If your spin power is not much and your kick weak then try just for the decap.If you have time to remake the replay try doing the spin more spinny and so the kick will be powerful.If you think the spin is ok for at least a decap or you have not time for remaking the replay from the jumpspin try only once and very careful compare which kick is the most controllable so you can continue from that moment.
I just say whatever I am thinking so sorry if you get confused.Just have a fluency and play with uke while playing ukalele.
-----
Lets see naruto now.So exciting.
Last edited by asdsasds; Jan 5, 2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump