Toribash
believe in the uric.

he mained wukong for a good long while...

fgt.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I also play LoL \o/

Nick is ZzZdiabloZzZ, I play Nocturne

Also, anyone know how to play Nautilus (Tank I believe, but what items ?)
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
I also play LoL \o/

Nick is ZzZdiabloZzZ, I play Nocturne

Also, anyone know how to play Nautilus (Tank I believe, but what items ?)

What server? NA, Europe east/west? :P
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
holy shit
*facepalm* not counting the fact that your giving the enemy team a big obstacle worth more than 1600 gold, while your team gets farm/assists. Your theory is flawed.
ye, shit theory bro. lrn2putteamonback

EDIT YAYA: oh and not even including the fact that killing enemies causes them to generally be weaker than other champs, therefore causing your teammates to get more money by killing/getting assists off them.

lolocaust, you probably think TF sucks too.

Would you like me to now calculate the gold based on kill scaling? 12 kills, assuming best case scenario that they are spread out among all 5 players, will earn around 2800 to 3200 gold. Add 40 cs, 4000 gold max. Compare this to the 6500 gold that the 300 cs, 2 kills person has earned, there's room for 2500 gold worth of assists, which can be upwards of 25 assists. Congratulations, you now need a team that is with you during virtually every kill, and at least 2 of them to boot.

Kills don't mean shit in the long run, cs is what changes the course of games. Kills only influence the early game and mid game.

And tf is amazing because of his passive. Extra 2 gold per cs? Your team will get such a gold advantage from that alone its not even funny. Assuming they actually know how to cs of course.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
holy shit
*facepalm* not counting the fact that your giving the enemy team a big obstacle worth more than 1600 gold, while your team gets farm/assists. Your theory is flawed.
ye, shit theory bro. lrn2putteamonback

EDIT YAYA: oh and not even including the fact that killing enemies causes them to generally be weaker than other champs, therefore causing your teammates to get more money by killing/getting assists off them.

lolocaust, you probably think TF sucks too.

I'm just saying you Toribashians suck ass with Fizz and you guys should stop playing Fizz.
I R IRONMAN
You have failed to understand my concept.
say that JUST ME got 12 kills,
that would leave the people i killed, making them weaker then say the rest of my team due to not being alive to farm/assist and get kills. Since they are weaker then my teammates then originally my teammates should be able to win lane and get farmed/fed. Which eventually leads to winning the game, rather then ignoring your teammates and getting yourself farmed. Early and Mid game reflects late game.
HELPING TEAM BY KILLING ENEMIES> FARMING INSTEAD OF PARTICIPATING

You don't seem to understand how little qualitative arguments hold in actual games. I've played games where I've gotten 30+ assists as Blitz within 20 minutes, and we still wind up losing because the enemy team farms creeps and makes up the gold difference. The team with 50 - 20 in the score board can still lose because the gold difference finally catches up and item-wise everyone is now on equal footing. You set back a player by a minute or so every time you kill them, but that doesn't matter as the game progresses. You set yourself back everytime you go and assist your team, so past a certain point going for that extra 40g on the 0/5 cait or the 0/3 maokai is not worth the gold you would have earned if you stayed in lane.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games