Toribash
Who's rocky? I've never heard of him.
Is this a reference? I think I'm a little hyper active because League.
This isn't normal.
Help me please...
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
So when are we kicking this uncultured faggot
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
Oh my fresh ffsfg us time to go.

Can we be friends Stealth

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
I don't know if I'm allowed to do that weooweoowe

romeo and juliet it then

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
but like didnt they both end up dead by the end. i kinda like u both in the way that ur the very few actual good members that are still active
id have no complaints if it was maybe science01 and imatrx 'romeo and juliet-ing it'
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
but like didnt they both end up dead by the end. i kinda like u both in the way that ur the very few actual good members that are still active
id have no complaints if it was maybe science01 and imatrx 'romeo and juliet-ing it'

I'm gonna step in here. iMatrix hasn't even posted in chat so I don't see how you could possibly have a problem with him except that he's clan-mates with science01.

And science01 has been warned about useless/unfunny posts so now he's in the org because he wants to get better at aikido. Let him be.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists