Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Cool replay, you have the notion of the basics about wushu, i personally wanna see you doing some come backs, if you aren't good in come backs, play brushu in single player, put one great distance, and try to reach uke in less frames possible.

Is a good trainning, also, we improv alot, try to do Improvisation instead of pre-made moves, not saying you can't use them, im saying that if you improv, your skills will be better before you know it.

Find us ingame. =D

^- Opinion.
Help a Bro
yes im good at combacks its and i do that to train 2 i put the distance to 2000 and try to reach uke and also thanks for looking at my replay DSHL (Dave), wish me luck of fl0w i will try my best to join it lol by the way i will work on my comebacks more so i will be better at wushu
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project zomboid on steam greenlight
Indie games are racing on the steam greenlight event.

Please vote for Project zomboid, for the sake of good video-gaming and thoughtful projects :3

And you should buy your key (and try the alpha now) now while it's still cheap cause I think it's not gonna last for long.

>STEAM GREENLIGHT LIST OF GAMES< (vote for Project zomboid ! and tell your friends to do the same :3)
Last edited by deprav; Aug 31, 2012 at 04:51 AM.
Now, SocKeTe is in too. I havent more flow members in it (those who already are in the wip + sockete). Now, if i continue the vid, i cant put someone else. Is it ok ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

awww well thanks for takeing your time with me any ways fl0w... check me up sooner
-----
farewell fl0w i will join when im older or if this clan is still alive or something
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Sep 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by BlueBird View Post
im not sure if i posted the replay ;O

Could you post just two more replays ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Obviously you didn't take the time to read our requirements in terms of what skills we are looking for.
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there