Toribash
College break in somewhere around mid December.
I passed my previous exam perfectly, I'm surprised myself, and I'll still get C if I mess up on the next exam. :3
Originally Posted by Railgun123 View Post
Been away from Toribash like 2 days. Still, this thing sucks me back in. I was busy trying to make a single rhythm in Vocaloid on my phone. I'm mostly on Skype though.

By the way, how come you guys dont make new threads instead of talking in a single thread and have slow activeness?

The whole board will become wibbles eventually, that and we don't have much to talk about besides random chats and stuff we've been doing irl.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Not much going on here besides all the casual randomness, how 'bout you Destram?

Just in school all day ... writing class tests en masse ... and that's it.
Got a new girlfriend hopefully. shes fit. known her for about a week and last night had her back at mine ;) got a date with her today and staying round again. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. so ill tell you how it goes :3
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
haha but most of the others are just 1 night stands or friends that just come over for sex every now and then. but i think i actually like this one :3
She said yes ;) annd i actually Dunno. i have had 3 this month. :3 but just made amber my girlfriend.
Last edited by shad666; Nov 18, 2013 at 12:32 AM.
my ex and i were together almost a year. :3 (our would be anniversary is actually today beleve it or not) but we broke up like 2-3 months ago. Also, the funny thing is, My new girlfriend has the same first name as my ex xD
-----
ohh and another thing, i got my own flat now sharing it with my 2 best mates. literally central yeovil (town where i live) theres no other appartments near by as its like the only one central so i can blast music while having parties and not care. like a 2 minute walk from all the clubs. fucking perfect. annddd another thing why its awesome, on my lunch break me and my new girlfriend can go back to mine have a quickie and get back to college :3
Last edited by shad666; Nov 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump