Toribash
Thank you! And I don't really feel like going through the trouble. I don't even remember the password and I'm just here to check in every so often. Plus I'm super busy so I'm not really going to be 'active' active. I go to the field on Monday for a week lol. Thank you guys for the welcome back.
Been there, done that. Played it till one of my old laptops burned out :D

After you get everything you want it winds down and gets boring but the ride is worth it
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
I play Starbound a lot. Isnt that Terraria in better?
Idk really bc I never played Terraria
evil Führer of Evil
Its a terraria rip off that has some features that make it more accessible to casual players. And a cool sci-fi civilization with advanced weapons. I prefer terraria personally, its about preference imo
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
It's not a rip off, there have always been a gamestyle of 2d exploring and boss killing that terraria and starbound have. Starbound is more sci-fi and terraria is more mining and crafting. I prefer starbound while terraria is my best friends favorite game for awhile. I played both for a good amount of time. I got bored of terraria when I completed everything, probably will feel the same once i play starbound more.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Starbound is from a different developer, only one person worked on both games. Starbound is quite similar to Terraria, but there are a few key differences such as races, you can go to an infinite number of randomly generated planets(selling point for me lol), and the world doesn't end, it wraps around (planets are round, you can walk in one direction and end up where you started).

Starbound is not a sequel, but many people call it a spiritual successor to Terraria. It's almost like a High Quality mod of it to me.

Both games share key similarities but Starbound has more of an emphasis on questing and NPC interaction. Terraria does to an extent but its mostly about surviving, which is my preferred gaming style.
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫