Toribash
Thread is dead, injecting 20ccs of Nuclear Discussion.

Where do you stand on Nuclear Power, do you think it is too risky? Too bad for the environment? What are your thoughts?

Personally, I think there are risks involved but at this point in time it is the best solution, Solar panels, as cool as they are, aren't very efficient for the energy required to produce and maintain them. Hydro power also has it's downsides, lots of materials are necessary to build them and they have a significant effect on local fish populations. Coal plants are just terrible at every step of their existence from the coal mining to the massive CO2 emissions.

Nuclear power on the other hand has a very large power output, and, when maintained properly, is safe.
Last edited by Zycosi; May 24, 2011 at 11:06 PM.
Mac, Jelly guy, jelly guy u.u . Awesome draw, awesome. try put out the lines and paint it in photoshop, a lot cool, a lot cool. Really, try it.
Aww that sucks for yew. Minecraft is AWESOME!! Heres some of my pics. Srry for the first 2 i messed up on em.

Images

Hope u like
Last edited by Pv2Caribou; May 26, 2011 at 01:34 AM. Reason: ginormous post
Havnt played in years...
You guys say that like people break the atoms with a hammer. Almost all of the process is automated to reduce chances of human error.