Toribash
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
Good I ate sonic today that is pretty much it XD

As soon as I read that I thought of a giant stick man chomping down on sonic the hedgehog XD
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Good I ate sonic today that is pretty much it XD

Same I got chicken trips they were very good can u get on irc #Essence ? I feel so ashamed. .. but yet why do I have that image
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
As soon as I read that I thought of a giant stick man chomping down on sonic the hedgehog XD

I have a confession... I am a giant stick man that chomped down a sonic the hedgehog while eating Sonic burgers and chicken at the same time.
I have a confession... I am a giant stick man that chomped down a sonic the hedgehog while eating Sonic burgers and chicken at the same time.

Don't worry who hasn't done all that?

Btw I finished the set :3. its in the art section if you wish to view it and all of its sexiness.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't worry who hasn't done all that?

Btw I finished the set :3. its in the art section if you wish to view it and all of its sexiness.

Looks good I Love the fist and head they look the best you should sell it if you will not wear it
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Looks good I Love the fist and head they look the best you should sell it if you will not wear it

Well I was thinking about selling for sure but Im not entirely sure about some stuff about it. And yeah the hands were the most fun to make :3 I like em a lot too.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I was thinking about selling for sure but Im not entirely sure about some stuff about it. And yeah the hands were the most fun to make :3 I like em a lot too.

You like to make sets and your great at it you will be super rich in tc man lol