Toribash
Merry Christmas guys *headbang*
Hey guys I just looked through some pages of our forum and maybe giveing some little chrimacy thingy ... dunno. Anyway I'm kinda proud of you all and esspecialy Onso nice that you carried on what Sky started and made it so big. Looks like everyone can make it from nothing to everything. Merry Chistmas to you all hope you have beautifull holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------

Well looks like i might be available in the future nothing too sure but stay tuned ^^

~Zed the longtime missing
hey zed,i remember you,merry christmas.

on topic:
i don't really know what i want to buy,i just have already everything i want.
but i guess in future a car,or a house that is close to tress or something likely.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hey Zedd, nice to see ya bud, merry cristmas for you too ^^ only 3:30 hours left here. thanks I have tried to keep this going and so far it's going quite good we could say.

I hope you get to be available in the future ^^ It would be realy nice to have you here again.
Hello Zed, and Merry Christmas..
I know why he's called Zed.

Only LoL players will understand.
CHRISTMAS IS COMING GUYS! Fireworks prepared
Running away...
http://steam-wallet-code.com/?click=c4493c
(i need that)

a turtle,i want a really cute turtle i mean who doesnt like turtles.
guys whould ya b o kind and click the link on top of me or the one below me
thanks

Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
Originally Posted by boogie22 View Post
(i need that)

a turtle,i want a really cute turtle i mean who doesnt like turtles.
guys whould ya b o kind and click the link on top of me or the one below me
thanks

Hey boogie please make better posts. Also that's a 100% virus. I know Onsola and some others told me about this but seriously....Don't trust that website. I have some friends that are really good coders and virus detectors and just please don't trust this.

I know a lot of our MAUers have already "signed up" for this and don't correct me because i'm pretty sure this is not safe one bit.

Guys Merry Christmas! It's the day that we should be giving, and eating stuff that gets us fat. Merry Christmas guys I feel like people don't appreciate this holiday as much as they should...

Well for goals that probably was like 2 topics ago. I plan to get real textures and joint textures for my tori. I plan to be more active maybe contribute to MAU a lot and rise above ranks...I don't know....

Hey guys please check out my Replay thread I uploaded some more replays please CnC it.

Zedd wb m8

Guys......please.......stop.......shitposting! I can't stress this enough! There's a reason we have these rules.
Last edited by Jade; Dec 25, 2015 at 05:57 AM.
Jaded.
Originally Posted by CataIyst View Post
I know a lot of our MAUers have already "signed up" for this and don't correct me because i'm pretty sure this is not safe one bit.

You're right its fake just like the Snowball thing designed for lol. The thing is every site powered by Steam has this : Valve Corp. [US] https://steamcommunity.com in the URL. Also wouldn't it make sence to login when you enter a Steam powered site to get refferal points?

And here in Germany I allready got my presents on 24th. New Headset and mousepad :3
Originally Posted by CataIyst View Post
Hey boogie please make better posts. Also that's a 100% virus. I know Onsola and some others told me about this but seriously....Don't trust that website. I have some friends that are really good coders and virus detectors and just please don't trust this.

Guys Merry Christmas! It's the day that we should be giving, and eating stuff that gets us fat. Merry Christmas guys I feel like people don't appreciate this holiday as much as they should...

Well for goals that probably was like 2 topics ago. I plan to get real textures and joint textures for my tori. I plan to be more active maybe contribute to MAU a lot and rise above ranks...I don't know....

Hey guys please check out my Replay thread I uploaded some more replays please CnC it.

Zedd wb m8

Guys......please.......stop.......shitposting! I can't stress this enough! There's a reason we have these rules.

I am mlg super coder sammmy knows!!! Also Noah.... Lol.

Hey guys sorry for the inactivity lately I just got grounded from my comp so I wont be ig active for a bit.

Also boogie dont use that. I know a thing or two about web developing. Actually before U even knew how to code I was tricked by this! My old acc yoshiman60 got hackes, I had Arma II, and Arma III Beta. They were innoncent games ;-;. Don8 2 da h3lp ¥¤$h¡ get hus acvunt bax plox...

Explanation

You see what happens is that when you go on this website and get enough "Clicks" It gives you a fake steam wallet code, or a .txt file. This txt file contains a small python script or "Virus". (Honestly I dont know what language they use to make Viruses based off what I know its Python). So once that script or "Virus" runs it steals data from your computer. Etc etc some shit I still have to learn about.

;^)

Also chill with the shitposts it hurts my eye ears ahhh.

Also check out my Replay Thread ;^)
Last edited by yoshiman60; Dec 25, 2015 at 02:01 PM.

Channel - ok
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
I hate all this christmas shit, just another excuse for over consumation.

You jewish isn't it.
Christmas is a nice time to live man, be happy.

Also Zed you should come again to MAU, be active and things, why you not doing the things I said if you active on Toribash Forum? Well is a question

Originally Posted by Onsola
You fucking bitch you don't fucking read it on the fucking thread of MAU you stupid dumbass

Well I didn't see it.
Running away...