Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i either buy scout or five seven. sometimes i save, sometimes i buy ump and sometimes i buy a deag.
all depending on how serious i take the match.
M I N I V A N
Ogod the amount of second round scout buys in MG trigger me. Naked scout is incredibly bad for the second round.

Honestly you should never buy anything other than pistol armor (sometimes shotty) 2nd round if you lose the pistol.
Going no armor vs second round SMGs is just a suicide.
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 2, 2016 at 12:32 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Ogod the amount of second round scout buys in MG trigger me. Naked scout is incredibly bad for the second round.

Honestly you should never buy anything other than pistol armor (sometimes shotty) 2nd round if you lose the pistol.
Going no armor vs second round SMGs is just a suicide.

i'm not going to say you're wrong, but we've won most rounds when i buy scout. partly cause i've gotten to the point where i just bhop to a stupid spot and pick ppl off/tag ppl who didn't expect me to be there. but yeah, if taken serious and you're meeting actual good players, scout won't do much.
M I N I V A N
If you lose the pistols as a CT you should buy armor+deagle or full armor+5-7, as a T if you lose pistols it is better to buy tec+full armor because you can rush just go YOLO and spray with the tec. With the deagle you cant rush like a kamikaze and hope for the best.
ed, what the fuck is your luck with cases?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation