Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by YOLO567 View Post
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR CLAN I AM GOOD. "I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
-----
CAN I JOIN YOUR CLAN I AM GOOD."I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

Well, i'm glad you added our phrase, many forget that, but.... The phrase is all I see.

This is the Formatted application
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?)
Belt: (Black belt preferred, not required)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with)
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are)
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you)
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal)
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you)
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with)
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this)
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask)
3 replays:

If you seriously want to join, please fill that out.
S A D B O Y S
Yeah, forgot to wish you a happy birf day Risk. :P HAPPY BIRF DAY

Also, my activity may drop in the next few days. I haven't been eating well, and my back has kept me in my bed for most of each day. I may be hospitalized for a while. I don't know how long.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Obviously a troll, guys. C'mon. His name is Yolo...

Yeah, plus I don't think he would write in all caps if he cared about our clan.
S A D B O Y S
HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!! In other news, I am addicted to Rimworld but right now I am playing Toribash in "Room next to mah post" (great feature) if you guys wanna join. Anyways, one again Risk HAPPY BIRFDAY!
Not the show.
Derp, I feel bad for saying it late, happy belated birthday, Risk.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
So here's an interesting story.

Lately, I haven't been eating much for whatever reason. Yesterday I was feeling really weak, so I started eating a bunch of food. Well later that night (3 AM) I woke up and was sick to my stomach. I ran into the bathroom and started puking. I usually close my eyes when I puke because the sight of the puke makes me puke more, so when I opened my eyes after I was done, I saw just straight bright red fluid. I thought it was blood and started freaking out, but then I remembered I had eaten a piece of cherry pie earlier that day. I told my dad about this, but he has Insomnia and when I told him he was like half awake and half asleep, so he didn't really hear it. He got up to go to the bathroom while I was drinking milk to ease my stomach, and when he saw the red he started yelling and screaming and yelling "WHO JUST WENT TO THE BATHROOM. WHY IS THERE BLOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR" and then I told him and yeah. It was a pretty neat experience.