Toribash
Originally Posted by Ryder24 View Post
Just got a regular job (i used to have one of those illegal jobs kek but i moved far away) so after this week ill be a little less active.

Whats the job? Hope it's not total shit haha.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Illegal job uhhh... hope it's drug dealing... cus that's ok
Hi guys... I'm inactive as fuck but eeeeeh... I'm here now :3
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Im working at the deli section for Jewels, 10.44$/hr starting. Guess ill take the butcher path for a while, they get paid apparently.

Yeah, i used to sell. Decent money and the partys were great, but its time to actually progress onto some bigger things. Had to distance myself and find some legit things to do lol

In other news i've been playing ungodly amounts of gmod lately, mostly the purge gamemodes. I found how to build unraidable bases so I usually end up cooking meth till im rich and purging as much as i can
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
I'm growing increasingly distant from this forum, so I'm gonna take my leave (permanently this time). It's been almost 3 years since I joined this clan and it's the first official clan I joined as well as the last clan I'll ever be in. Had some fun times

Anyways, Farewell dudes! Stay alive!

Apparently not so permanent ;o Hi guys, I'm glad to see its still alive, how has everything been going?

I had to actually download the game and play a match to post this so feel special. :*
Originally Posted by WTFlow
I'm growing increasingly distant from this forum, so I'm gonna take my leave (permanently this time). It's been almost 3 years since I joined this clan and it's the first official clan I joined as well as the last clan I'll ever be in. Had some fun times

Anyways, Farewell dudes! Stay alive!

yeah ok.

But all jokes aside, it's good to have you back.
Listen it's so hard to stay away from this place lol. Toribash just came up one day while I was in my buddy's barracks room and I HAD to come see how its doing.

Not much seems to have changed, and I'm kinda glad. I don't like change.
because he requested moop to perma ban his main while leaving but i am sure he can get unbanned if he asks them to do so. also HI WELCOME BACK <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •