Toribash
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
Dem fl0w homies be so cray.
-----
Why doe Legendary have the same application format as us?

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...64&postcount=1

Pretty much every clan and his dog (aside from older, mature clans) steals our or a variation of our application. It's just that good.

Not to mention, it shows how much better we are.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
we need to come of with some kind of lower clan for ourselves
ethr training clan
yea I like that
but of course lag is gonna want to be original
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
we need to come of with some kind of lower clan for ourselves
ethr training clan
yea I like that
but of course lag is gonna want to be original

No need, usually people apply to unofficial clans when they're new. The [ETC] is a great thing that teaches new guys the best way to be members, I applaud them for them. We don't need that though.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Nice hair.
Bolded always makes me feel better too. You know you're always welcome back here, <3.

Thanks man <3
Btw. just waked up.. my head hurts so fckin much x.x i was drunk as fuck omg.
I`m in my friend`s house right now on my tablet, maybe I`ll be in game later so see ya :d

Originally Posted by matthew17gold View Post
Yo Iso and nice hair "David" I have never met you so hi.

Hai Mat
Last edited by Bojka; Aug 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM.
bojka
join ethr now
or I will sacrifice you to wolid
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
bojka
join ethr now
or I will sacrifice you to wolid

Better

So what is with these stream stuff? It looks like random people just stream. Looks kinda dumb. Also, how do you stream Toribash? It is kinda boring besides talking. If I were to watch toribash, I'd wanna watch Parkours and Spars, but if you are streaming, then it is so boring watching it. It also looks like anyone will stream and most people think "OMG, Iam so cool, I just started a month ago but I am awesome and everybody is gonna watch me" nonsense. I'd prob watch if like Ave, Swexx, Fatul, or someone cool/interesting streamed. Maybe these streamers are big names but the ones I've seen I've never heard of. So I feel the streaming is stupid unless it is like the times where Numbers or Orko were streaming. I would be fine if they linked like Twitches "Toribash" game streamers, but the top right thing looks weird and I don't like it. It could just be a little thing and I am ranting about it XD
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Watching toribash can be boring, But if the people who are streaming it are having fun and enjoy it why the hell not. Les is like the only person i watch who does Toribash vids and i love them, He manages to keep them interesting 'i think its his voice'. XD
Got third place in that final blow event. Vampire force yay. (Going right to clan bank)

Also, I'm hoping fist and ammar could join us for the CL. We might need you guys to shovel for us in ABD and leg grab in runkido.
NOODLE ARMS
Got third place in that final blow event. Vampire force yay. (Going right to clan bank)

Nice job

Also, I'm hoping fist and ammar could join us for the CL. We might need you guys to shovel for us in ABD and leg grab in runkido.

:O
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆