Toribash
Piratez, yeah. i think that Assassin's creed 4 will work more with this pirate thing. And i'm going to buy. :3
Anyway, how're Piratez?
Yo Kratos, been busy with college assignments, got 2 projects that needs to be finished next week and I haven't done any progress on both hahahaha.

Originally Posted by perica View Post
Picking up girls is such a fun thing

The real fun lies in friendzoning them. :3
Go loud? Now i dont go loud ever again in AC3.

When i started AC3, I thought I won't get caught if i go bang bang with the guns, slice people in public or assasinate the british. I was perfectly fine just because the british didn't have a chance to see me b4 they vanish.

I was doing the missions, and then arrived in New York as Connor. Then i go bang bang in front of a british fort. At that moment, I got the hidden blades, the duck-feet-like guns, a french sword, a dagger, other items like smoke bombs, and over 19k euros. I got defeated by those bastards, lost all my money, and had to start again. I was going to go buy suits and the axes and i didn't have enough money for those so i just killed 2 british guards outside, and got totally swarmed.

That was the last time i went loud.
~Febli-chan~
Immediately conceal your gun and bring out your tomahawk, the enemies will fight you with the same style you use, if you use ranged weapon they will use ranged weapon, if you use melee they will use melee.
I personally prefer bow, maybe it is not as powerful as gun but its silent and has faster fire rate and reload time. A gun shot can take most enemies in single shot but it will divert everyone's attention to you, best way to use it is just fire away then quickly take your killed enemy's gun and use it to shoot another dude, grab his gun, use it to take out other enemy, rinse and repeat.
Combination of rope darts and bomb can be pretty deadly too.
Throw smoke bomb, pull your target toward the smoke, other nearby enemies will walk through the smoke in caution state, you can assassinate 2 or 3 enemies easily this way, then you can plan your escape with another smoke bomb or ambush another enemy with ranged weapon from your position inside the smoke.
Been away from Toribash like 2 days. Still, this thing sucks me back in. I was busy trying to make a single rhythm in Vocaloid on my phone. I'm mostly on Skype though.

By the way, how come you guys dont make new threads instead of talking in a single thread and have slow activeness?
~Febli-chan~