Ranking
Originally Posted by Ryder24 View Post
So i started playing Hearthstone

Not disappoint

Also got gmod now if anyone still plays that

I have it, its one of those games that just sit in my steam library but i would love to play
Straight Outta Chipotle
So gmod is the type of game where you have to watch a 15min video on how to fucking rotate objects.

I have much work to be done
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Next Thursday will be the 1 year anniversary of working at the Ipswich Sports bar. I'm no longer angry at my boss because A) I got a raise to $12/h and B) He's been giving me more time off.

In other news I've sort of taken a hiatus from toribash and the forums. I should be posting/getting involved in clan events in a few days.
warframe anyone?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Wow warframe. I played the beta years ago(i think, maybe early access). Awesome game, i just dont have it.

Also thats great to hear Goat, Im usually ingame but ive been paying Gmod soooooo much in the past 2 days that I forgot about toribas. Ill hop on if you let me know.

Anyone use steam?
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Ew warframe. i don't get the game.. i started playing with a group of old friends and i never understood the point of the game. because i rushed along with them. i didn't like the game play that much anyway. i don't really like it.
I am evil.
Just got a regular job (i used to have one of those illegal jobs kek but i moved far away) so after this week ill be a little less active.
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫