Toribash

superseba shitpost

thanks. thanks SO MUCH for that idea. i made a mau map at the bottom of this post

dank memes
mau memes
it talks like a dank meme it walks like a mau meme it must be a daunk meme i must be a daunk meme

boogie shitpost

that grammar is amazing

the rise of the 0riginal5

holy shit wtf black diamond?
yeah the clan is running well under my leadership, we finally overthrew the dictatorship of adolf bin onsola
the new topic is what you are looking forward to in 2016
mine is some better topics
lololoololoolloolloloololollooollololool
i fucking lost it
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Hey guys just watched star wars, it was quite good but not amazzing, tomorrow I will make a proper post, just wanted to say hi so you know I am not dead... (yet xD)

Finally you posted that, its quite amazing, make it better and i put it in the first post lol.

Thats it for today, its 0:14 am and my head is hurting cause of the two hours 3d Star Wars hype xD

cya tomorrow, well today later

i think this map is better

dank memes

I'm srry matrx
im a man of
really annoying stupid shit post
and i should stop like
seriously i need to be on topic
everytime.
wait,i already posted
meh,not a care
in the world

anyways my docor FINALLY did something to make me feel better.anyways MATRX,SEBA,YOSHI think of a kewl new topic cummon its christmas soon we haven't got all day/night,hurry chop chop (unessecary chopchop cliche)
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
I have one hehe:

If you would rate the Leader, Council and Moderator Team how would you rate it? Why did you gave that rate?
is 1 to 10

If I was a normal member well I didn't had many problems, a little bit with the organization but you know the leader helps hehe
I can give 10/10
Also I forgot to add this replay
Tricking Training
Attached Files
#Tricking_Training.rpl (109.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Corredor; Dec 24, 2015 at 03:47 PM.
Running away...
Thanks imatrix, and Yh I completed a black diamond and I had such an adrenaline rush. But anyways in 2016 I'm looking to begin on my shortfilms. I am currently Savin up money for cameras, Lightroom additions, other crap, and places to film. But anyways, that's what I hope to start next year
Last edited by 0RIGINAL5; Dec 24, 2015 at 06:32 PM.
Cnc?
Hey Ori, nice to have you back man.

Lol the MAU memes are back, I remember the one Mat did long ago about me: 'has one of the most active clans, gives everyone a chance'

I would see the replays but they are madmans so meh. Ill watch the tricking now

If you improved that map I would use it in the main post mat.

Good to see you are alive boogie, idk if you dont like your posts change them man, its you who do them! Try talking about what the other posted, it works for me

If I had to rate the higher ranks from 1 to 10 I would say 5, Idk who put that moron of Onsola as the leader, he clearly doesnt know what he is doing. All hail the true leader Mat (okno)

We had the topics of what we are looking for like 5 times but to heck with it:
I am looking forward to work, get money, get this official, dominate the world, idk get more known in the forum, Improve even more on replaymaking and yh have a good year basically

Triking replay: The opener was meagh, the way you got the jump was a bit weird but you looked good in the air. The land wasnt too good but it was alright. You didnt take full advantage of the momentum you had in the second jump, you could have done a better one.
It was good over all, keep it up!
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 24, 2015 at 07:00 PM.

On-Topic

Onsola said we could post replays? :O

Originally Posted by 0RIGINAL5 View Post
Also ray will, wait u no use avatar aye maid u. :3

umm, you didn't send it to me
Attached Files
[PK] Assasin Parkour.rpl (256.7 KB, 5 views)
mat_team_assassin_1_v3.tbm (10.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by RayWill135; Dec 24, 2015 at 07:09 PM.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ok, don't count this as an infraction there is a purpose to this. I will send it to you when i can get time to. But cool replay and i hope you liek thine avatar i maid u.

On Topic: About my other post... I'm trine get a kickstarter up :P hopefully i can get monay far it.
Cnc?
Alright guys a lit gift for you, by checking the links found in this discussion we can all get some nice bucks for free

Yeah you can post replays but dont let that stop you from making a nice post you know.

New topic: is there something you know you will never be able to buy but still you want to get?

In my case it would be a plane, I wanna go flying around free, far from the land, from the people. Just flying next to the clouds, it would be amazing.

As you can tell I like planes, I am planning to study some sort of engineering ralated with planes, idk how its called in english

ohoo the replay is pk, lets see: well that was a bit dissapointing, you didnt finish it. it looked good, the first jump is ok, the run was a bit weird. the slide and punch were good.
The back flips was nice and so how u climbed down.

I tried it myself some time ago (I am uke) keep in mind this is kinda old
Attached Files
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 24, 2015 at 10:25 PM.
I'd want a girlfriend
No, jk

I'd want a plane as well. It'd be fun to just fly around, and look at the sky, you'd get a better view of the sky, and alot more stuff
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
I'd want a girlfriend
No, jk

I'd want a plane as well. It'd be fun to just fly around, and look at the sky, you'd get a better view of the sky, and alot more stuff

I will apply to gm. And later to MS. Study english and other stuff.

Okey. Enter on this link or you will rip tonight.

http://steam-wallet-code.com/?click=70a2ba