Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thanksgiving's been around much longer than the United States Twi. It started in 1621, over a hundred years before the US came about. And as for Black Friday, that happens to also be my birthday this year. Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.
\o/
You're birthday is tomorrow!? Happy birthday!!! <3
Also, yeah, I'm an idiot. I don't know anything about thanksgiving because I'm just a dumb scrub. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Yes! Today is the final Thursday in November! It's the 28th! I love food I love food I love food and today is the greatest food day of them all!
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Same situation with my activity as before, guys. I've been in the hospital for most of the day today.

My family always just has a turkey dinner with stuffing, etc. And on the mashed potatoes topic, I actually don't really like them. I did when I was younger, but I kinda grew out of them.

DJ: That looks really interesting. Quite mario-like, but it also reminds me of this flash game I played on this random site when I was younger. Basically, your controls moved both characters, and it was setup like yours is, but there were different obstacles on each side. So in one case the top guy would be safe jumping off the edge, but the bottom guy has spikes there, so you have to go the top way, or w/e.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Same situation with my activity as before, guys. I've been in the hospital for most of the day today.

My family always just has a turkey dinner with stuffing, etc. And on the mashed potatoes topic, I actually don't really like them. I did when I was younger, but I kinda grew out of them.

DJ: That looks really interesting. Quite mario-like, but it also reminds me of this flash game I played on this random site when I was younger. Basically, your controls moved both characters, and it was setup like yours is, but there were different obstacles on each side. So in one case the top guy would be safe jumping off the edge, but the bottom guy has spikes there, so you have to go the top way, or w/e.

It does look interesting. It also remind me of a few games I played as a kid, but there could easily be a twist. Post any playable versions either here or on Skype if you can.

Happy Birthday Risk
Last edited by Laser; Nov 29, 2013 at 05:17 PM.
S A D B O Y S
CAN I JOIN YOU CLAN
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR CLAN I AM GOOD. "I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
-----
CAN I JOIN YOUR CLAN I AM GOOD."I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by YOLO567; Nov 29, 2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by YOLO567 View Post
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR CLAN I AM GOOD. "I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
-----
CAN I JOIN YOUR CLAN I AM GOOD."I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

Yes because you included the important phrase

Nope for obvious reasons.

Read the WHOLE first post.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.