Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ive got a 70 Night elf Rogue , Full epics.
And I have to say WoW sux.
I gave my account to my brother xD
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
RAWR I ISH ALIVE! I ISH ALIVE! Just not into TB atm.... it's a kinda irky feeling, as if I feel the hope for all things good and sexy dying inside me.... Probably just me being emo, but anyways!

Moving on from that lack of total non hilariousness... into EVEN MORE NON HILARIOUSNESS...NESS. I'm alive, end of story.

Well not quite the end of the story! Where to begin. OKAY! I'm not really alive you see, I occasionally get the craving for blood so yea that's a bad sign.... END OF STORY! U WANT MORE? U NO GET MORE! U BEGGGGG FOR MORE! HAHAHAHAH!
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
>.> calm down, you ain't gonna be eaten. You're free to roam the city in search for blood and what not ;p. Just be here in periods when you're satiated and well ;p. Cya soon, dick! }:P
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
sahee, i know, but we no longer have two working computers. :/ just drop me out of the comp, and let it continue.

maldi, sorry.
Last edited by Crest1990; Nov 6, 2008 at 12:43 AM.
Crest1990
<now, stop playing toribash, and find someone to (bleep)> [Lgnd]Ethereal
C¨mon guys what do you think!? I say everybdy likes another games somebody like¨s WoW much more than Toribash and somebody likes toribash much more than WoW. Everybody have own opinion about games. You (cant) fight whit them then.
JuHa have good times in WoW. I hope you will come back when you have time.
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
The only mistake you made in your last post is that

You CAN fight with them ;p.
RASA is passworded nao, right?
I can't really see, since I'm set as moderator there, and I'd have instant access anyway ;P.
If it is tell me and I'll give you pass.
sahee, I am sorry to see that RASA didn't take off better. I HAVE seen some other clan start a sort of sub clan like it though, so maybe they had better success. I hope your new decision will keep it alive. I got excited a bit whenever I Saw rock64 ingame when he was still in RASA. It was like seeing a RA member. People just seem to dislike wushu becaUse of how any games are lost due to dq. However, I belive that since there is dq, one would stay on his feet and hands more, which gives more power to everything. It has helped me play other mods better. Maybe stressing how wushu is the ideal mod for learning the physics of TB may attract more students. I hope it all goes well!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]