View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
i say we stop juggling and start kicking uke to many particles....

Right..so guys u can continue from my replay.Maybe a bit of running next to the head..then we can destroy uke to many particles
-----
that was what i was thinking about

clancollab1000.rpl
Last edited by William; Aug 26, 2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
Believe me, u didn't see a greedy company yet. Among sharks that float out there, Nabi is a cute puppy.

Try World of Tanks and you will see what a greedy company looks like.
-----
On TB u don't have to spend a dime and u still can play it on the same level (and enjoy it) same as any of the guys that spends some cash on it.
Imagine giving 20 euros a month just to be able to keep up with other players, because they are paying and have things like gold ammo to kill you like a nuisance fly.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Aug 26, 2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Believe me, u didn't see a greedy company yet. Among sharks that float out there, Nabi is a cute puppy.

Try World of Tanks and you will see what a greedy company looks like.
-----
On TB u don't have to spend a dime and u still can play it on the same level (and enjoy it) same as any of the guys that spends some cash on it.
Imagine giving 20 euros a month just to be able to keep up with other players, because they are paying and have things like gold ammo to kill you like a nuisance fly.

Indeed Nabi isn't that much of greedy, but yes, i've seen a greedy company already. Never heard about Pentavision?
Let me refresh your mind, created the game S4 League, hosted by Alaplaya, another greedy company, but now ProSiebensat.Games are hosting it, because they buy alaplaya.

Played s4 league since open beta, i saw this game grow and getting close to death after all those years.

And will, im not talking about a company who don't want money, everyone deserves money for their creations, or at least recognition.
But some companies out there, literally suck their clients money. \:
Help a Bro
chicken died saints died and reflexz died i was in them all in 2012
-----
and they were recruiting also so i won and joined there clan lol but they all died :P
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Aug 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
guys i gona kinda put toribash in stand by :P so i will not be able to do much. i will inform you when i start to play this again