0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

More to come.

And remember to /lp 0 Edjr.

The name change fucked those with the name Edjr2012 up.
Attached Files
Finished replay 1.rpl (58.6 KB, 6 views)
Finished replay 2.rpl (66.2 KB, 6 views)
Finished replay 3.rpl (38.8 KB, 5 views)
Finished eplay 4.rpl (80.3 KB, 5 views)
Finished replay 5.rpl (94.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ed; Jun 14, 2010 at 09:02 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by malik700 View Post
Name:Malik
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans:Fish,Atlantic,Deceit
IRC Access:yes
Infraction History: useless post and insulting another member both expired
A little about yourself (optional): When I First applied for this clan back in the days i quickly withdrew my application knowing that even if i kept it their was no chance of ever entering this uber clan. Then times changed and i saw myself as a new person, A 2nd Dan. I entered three clans before applying here but in no time i realized that those clans weren't made for me so i came to here. After a few minutes of skimming I saw that this was the perfect clan for me so i started to write down my application. I play around with photoshop and gimp time to time and i also play the piano. I try to post on the forums everyday and keep a positive attitude to the ones around me. I hope this application was great and i hope to play with you guys in the future

Malik700

Edit:forget it

I was going to say no anyways.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
eww, pendulum.
sub focus - rock it
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.