Toribash
Chesus Jrist, I've been gone for a long time. Anyone still remember me?

Sorry about the absence. I've been colleging. How's everyone doing?
-----
Originally Posted by Soliloquist View Post
The average chinese dropout's lunch consists of ramen, discipline, and dojo fees, you'll adjust.

This is signature material right here, fellas.
Last edited by Bulletron; Sep 25, 2015 at 12:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
I'm a thong that was thrown into the local ghetto's dumpster numerous times, yet I have been retrieved multiple times and reused by resourceful crack heads that have the ability to sew and reunite my severed fabrics. Note that this cycle was repeated more than 4 times, and it is still continuing, previously on my great journey I saw 16 different mutilated vaginas belonging to the impoverished, abused, and perverse women of the projects.
Last edited by Hypez; Sep 25, 2015 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Imagine if the first dick had me foaming at the mouth.
Originally Posted by Hypez View Post
I'm a thong that was thrown into the local ghetto's dumpster numerous times, yet I have been retrieved multiple times and reused by resourceful crack heads that have the ability to sew and reunite my severed fabrics. Note that this cycle was repeated more than 4 times, and it is still continuing, previously as my journey continued I saw 16 different mutilated vaginas belonging to the impoverished, abused, and perverse women of the projects.

Last edited by Daedalus; Sep 25, 2015 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Hypez View Post
I'm a thong that was thrown into the local ghetto's dumpster numerous times, yet I have been retrieved multiple times and reused by resourceful crack heads that have the ability to sew and reunite my severed fabrics. Note that this cycle was repeated more than 4 times, and it is still continuing, previously on my great journey I saw 16 different mutilated vaginas belonging to the impoverished, abused, and perverse women of the projects.

HOLY SHIT HYPEZ INVADED

I AM NOT WORTHY
Glimpsed