Toribash
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Hey guys, what's up.

Got tons of assignment here as well, but it's not that hard if you working on it slowly each day.

Well, I've finished the assignments. But it's harder to do it slowly. I have a Bugatti Veyron engine-powered brain. Before I pick up my pencil, I've already calculated the sum(for maths) and then solve another while still writing the last sum. For English, I don't need special skills. If you understand the concept, it's easy. Science, I'm the best in my grade.

And um, I don't have Chemistry and other subjects as yet.
~Febli-chan~
making conversation.... what you guys been up too then?? hows life??
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Relatives moving out and gotta help them everyday, at least they gave me something to do instead of laze around.
Also, planned to get SC Blacklist sometime this month.
My life sucks ass.

Too much problems with the family. I would rather chop off my neck than having to suffer from eardrum explosions.
-----
Worst student at Biology, Physic, Literature, Social, Chinese, and Chemistry.

You have me behind you in Chinese. :3
Last edited by Railgun123; Nov 5, 2013 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Febli-chan~
Relatives moving out and gotta help them everyday, at least they gave me something to do instead of laze around.
Also, planned to get SC Blacklist sometime this month.

Don't get that game. I'm usually interested in stealth based games so I downloaded Blacklist. The game seemed really hard, but it wasn't interesting either. I disliked the controls too and it seemed really slow paced. Even from the start it seemed too hard for me. I planned to do some awesome shit all the time, executing everyone but I always got detected and the gameplay got too repetitive. You can change the difficulty at any time, but easy mode wasn't fun either. Although multiplayer seemed fun for that game. I assume playing with friends would be cool but still too slow paced for me.
Slow paced huh, how bad is it compared to other SC games?
I'm a bit disappointed with Conviction so I did wish Blacklist is better than that, though I will pass if it is worse than previous installment. Should I get Arkham Origins instead?