Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

http://csgo-stats.com/76561198127495453/

Not sure if this is alright or not, but I've just started really getting into CS:GO and I like it a lot. I'm already Silver 2 and I don't have that many hours or matches on the game. I haven't even hit 75+ total comp games. Now that I'm taking the game seriously I'd like tips of some sort, since I'm sort of noob to things like common Nade spots.

I'm usually very communicative, as I know that's a core element to success in the game. My aim is okay (though I'm abysmal with T-Side rifles) and I do know call outs for most of the maps I queue for. But I know a lot of people here are a lot more knowledgeable than me. CS:GO Reddit is some aids, so I'm looking for general pointers here.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
It is sad when you decide to open couple cases and hope for Karambit Autotronic but you
only get Karambit Black laminate. ;_;

fuck
Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post
It is sad when you decide to open couple cases and hope for Karambit Autotronic but you
only get Karambit Black laminate. ;_;

Well at least you have knife dude. Look at my shitty inven
Originally Posted by Retro View Post

Not sure if this is alright or not, but I've just started really getting into CS:GO and I like it a lot. I'm already Silver 2 and I don't have that many hours or matches on the game. I haven't even hit 75+ total comp games. Now that I'm taking the game seriously I'd like tips of some sort, since I'm sort of noob to things like common Nade spots.

I'm usually very communicative, as I know that's a core element to success in the game. My aim is okay (though I'm abysmal with T-Side rifles) and I do know call outs for most of the maps I queue for. But I know a lot of people here are a lot more knowledgeable than me. CS:GO Reddit is some aids, so I'm looking for general pointers here.

"already silver 2"

learn spray patterns before you learn anything else, along with crosshair placement.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Retro View Post

The quick guide to getting better at CS:GO for beginners.

-Look at what kind of a sensitivity professional players use, if your sensitivity is miles above or below that, something is probably not optimal.
The optimal range of sensitivity is 1.2 - 3 (transalted to 400dpi).

-Focus on your crosshair placement every game. If your crosshair is not head level, make sure it is.

-Learn to stop and shoot properly.

-DONT FUCKING MOVE AND SHOOT.

-When you die, try to figure out why. If you get shot from the side, something is probably wrong with your positioning.

-Learn to first aim, then shoot. You'd be surprised how many people start shooting before they have the crosshair at the opponents head.

-Get accustomed to the weapon srays, they will come to you with time, but at least go over the rifles in a private room once or twice.
lmfao they actually made FUCKING GLOVE SKINS

I want to be able to buy shoe skins in the future

Js on my feet

Dragonfire SSG08 is pretty sick