Toribash
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Hey flippers ! How is it goin ? I am now so happy because i won a 20k decap (got lucky again lol)... I am just askin if i could be a single ally I like this clan and its good to see that my old friends are doin well

COUGH COUGH..bragging about winning 20k :P COUGH COUGH COUGH. Btw you shouldnt ask for ally on the forum.. you need to ask the leader in a pm (or you get an infraction since its not allowed to ask for ally on clan forum) and yeah i guess some of us miss your posts about winning several stuff and tc everyday :P
-----
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Okay okay... Maybe age wasn't the right word.. I mean mature.. Sorry for my bad English XD

So I say no cause he seem to be immature .. With not telling us his alts.

Dude your english is very good! I hate it when ppl who have good english say sorry for bad ebglish :P
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 4, 2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
COUGH COUGH..bragging about winning 20k :P COUGH COUGH COUGH. Btw you shouldnt ask for ally on the forum.. you need to ask the leader in a pm (or you get an infraction since its not allowed to ask for ally on clan forum) and yeah i guess some of us miss your posts about winning several stuff and tc everyday :P

Lol ok i've posted it here already so nvm xD
Btw : the decap was just luck lol

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Lol ok i've posted it here already so nvm xD
Btw : the decap was just luck lol

Your post which you were saying you wanna be an ally... Edit the "i wanna be a single ally" part and delete that part or whatever... Thats if you dont want to get an infraction
Your post which you were saying you wanna be an ally... Edit the "i wanna be a single ally" part and delete that part or whatever... Thats if you dont want to get an infraction

Yeah that's against the community rules. I mean, COME ON! Don't you ever see the kind of discussion at the top after you hit clan discussion? Sorry if that sounded "mean" just wanted to give you a heads up unless you wanna get infracted and banned for that as Maro said. . . By the way I'm back from the dead! Lol just kidding I call the school "DEAD" cause it's a nightmare when you're in school and hey :3 How was everything while I was gone?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Yeah that's against the community rules. I mean, COME ON! Don't you ever see the kind of discussion at the top after you hit clan discussion? Sorry if that sounded "mean" just wanted to give you a heads up unless you wanna get infracted and banned for that as Maro said. . . By the way I'm back from the dead! Lol just kidding I call the school "DEAD" cause it's a nightmare when you're in school and hey :3 How was everything while I was gone?

Lol ok guys i will delete it

Hey devil welcome back, dont get into more school brawls bro :P
-----
Hey guys.. ima go recharge.. good night!
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 4, 2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah I think that the time has come for me to release the truth... something about my age but I lied.... I'm 10 and the reason why I didn't want to spit out the truth is cause I kinda got "shy" and stuff but at least I put out the truth so yeah hope you can forgive me for putting the truth out there for you (damn I gotta stop saying that..) and I will see you later :S
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Yeah I think that the time has come for me to release the truth... something about my age but I lied.... I'm 10 and the reason why I didn't want to spit out the truth is cause I kinda got "shy" and stuff but at least I put out the truth so yeah hope you can forgive me for putting the truth out there for you (damn I gotta stop saying that..) and I will see you later :S

From what i think age is not the problem if you proved you are matured
-----
Here's mine

-----
Im so embarrased, its aweful, i wont post it... Btw i really need to make my rank better... 67k Wtf i cant improve it, it keeps getting worse and worse when i play

Play more aikido, and you will switch rank if you have good streak
Last edited by HayBale; Jan 5, 2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Killjoys, make some noise!

As i said before... Age doesnt matter all what matters is you are acting mature.... Also devil you actually sound like you are 13 yrs old so yeah thats good :3

Guys i need to say the truth about something too, in my app to this clan, i said i was kicked from Shadow for no reason... Actually i was kicked for inactivity, but i didnt wanna say that so you dont think im an inactive member and refuse my app buuuut i think im active now.. right?
Lolz. Now everything comes to light xD Any more incorrect things? Well.. I didn't had to post an app because I just got invited, soo yeah :3 And devil: I'll make your vid right now ;3
Btw: Sorry I got a bit inactive.. D:
are signatures even a thing anymore..?