Toribash
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I thought the stereotype was that Asians were to have the highest degree of excellency across all subjects.

Nope
I sucks big time at math
But i'm good at biology and computer lesson (asp stuff yea)
:D
I'm paying for this school at a really high price for getting 2nd grade knowledge I can learn online.

I'll be quitting it soon.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Trying to have a "decent" chat with the girl I like and she responds every 30 minutes...

Makes sense if you don't think about it at all. Kinda sounds like using internet explorer if you ask me.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Wow I just won two aikido tourney but 500tc of corse that was equal to won one 1000 tc tourney it's about damn time one I won
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
Wow I just won two aikido tourney but 500tc of corse that was equal to won one 1000 tc tourney it's about damn time one I won

Are there even any 1000 tourneys? o.0 From what I can find the highest they go is 750 .-.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He said he won 2 aikido tournyes and got 500TC. So, anybody want to help out with Okami? I need a modeler to model characters/vehicles/weapons as I design the environment and levels/maps.

Grass looking a bit better...
Last edited by Kradel; Feb 12, 2014 at 05:50 PM.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
He said he won 2 aikido tournyes and got 500TC. So, anybody want to help out with Okami? I need a modeler to model characters/vehicles/weapons as I design the environment and levels/maps.

Well I'm no good at that XD Wish I could help. :c
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Time to get a new avvy ;o
BTW sorry for the inactivity, I've been busy for a while.
BTW Kradel I love those effects ;o
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
Time to get a new avvy ;o
BTW sorry for the inactivity, I've been busy for a while.
BTW Kradel I love those effects ;o

you only have been gone for like one day i think its ok yea Kradel it looks good