Toribash
Hey guys sorry for not being active. I just don't know what to post anymore. Well anyways I don't think we're ready yet. We should get some more wars and get more active members, you know. Also Onsola congrats on getting in Matarika's vid that was pretty cool.

On Topic: Hmm, I am most likely looking forward for MAU to rise above more ranks and to become official before we know it. I am also waiting for Allegiant Part 1 to come out I love the divergent series. Hmm I guess I'm looking forward to being more active on toribash and actually getting higher in belts and stuff. I guess that's it. I think this meant like what do you want the clan to do next year so ya here: I want more threads like replay threads, and etc.

Boogie nice job i guess?
Jaded.
Originally Posted by silent122 View Post
is it a funny joke?

Aww yeah.. another shitpost.
Infraction missile launching in 3, 2, 1..
Yeah, you were infracted at Wednesday, 11PM IST
You have 1 infraction point.

Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
Actually I started this topic some time ago, and congrats for
getting your mod into the vid.

We should prepare just a bit more and finally apply. I can't
wait to see [MAU]

NEW TOPIC :
What are you mostly looking forward to in 2016?

What I'm mostly looking forward to would be the deaths of certain people
Nah, it would be finally starting my kidney theft business.

Also, fuck bitches get money

Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
kick Matrx out of the clan

You're so damn desperate
I love it

cata

Holy shit I feel you man. It's almost as if I can touch you.. I really want to molest you though. But seriously, I'm having the same problem, I can't find anything to post about and it's been bugging me for days
Divergent is pretty shit, it's basically the usual Young Adult theme, like Hunger Games. I would've enjoyed hunger games without the romance.
TLDR; Young Adult is a shitty genre and you must never read it. Unless you're a teenage girl. I'd much rather read a better book or watch a better movie. Divergent is basically hunger games without the games. and i've read the first book, and it's... meh. i don't really know what to say about it.
we've all been over this before, why are you introducing the same topics. I'm tired of this shit
I'm going to start shitposting now

Anyway, how is my new profile pic?

lol dat face
-----
anyway i'm bringing back mau memes
Last edited by Oxide; Dec 23, 2015 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Okey guys. I make a new madman of my fucking shit style.

My new madman sucks like the others that i make.

CnC pls.

On-Topic: Become official, get tc. Private board. Make events. etc.
Obviously things after become official.
Attached Files
Originally Posted by iMatrx View Post

Big ass image

Haha this is nice, I laughed.
Well your logic seems to be perfectly correct hehe

Nice profile pic, you changed it anyways, poor dog D:
Running away...

On-Topic

iMateoo Experience:

I recommend using a different engaged distance than 100, I prefer 200. Holding your neck and wrists make you look better

opener was too floppy and it didn't look very good

lift to arm look weird and twitchy

normally you'd try not using grab and make the manip longer(if it is a manip)

hip dm looked very weak, you want to make them powerful and have a big impact

same thing for the pec dm

split looked weird and could've got a core

the hook kick had the potential to get a boom, but you only got a decap

the rip was quite nice actually
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lmao matrx that "mau meme" made my day. Also, um silent please make better posts.

Divergent is just a pretty cool movie/book to me idk...but I respect your opinion. (And tbh i don't see much teenage girls watching HG or Divergent)

Pretty nice profile pic....BUT NO WORDS!!!

New Topic: What do you guys plan to do in 2017?

(Ok don't answer that)

Why you must post replays?
Attached Files
[OS] BoomHit.rpl (57.4 KB, 4 views)
Jaded.
I didn't saw the replay but anyways.
Plan to do in 2017?
Pass third grade of High school, don't let MAU die, I don't know hehe
I've did something little different than Matrx one, is called "MAU in a Nutshell"
I copyied some things of Matrx image so.
Matrx, you're able to do some edits if you want hehe

Big ass Image 1024x1024

Running away...
awwwww shit sorry OHHH GOD ice did'nt help at all second day and i FREAKING hear ringing noises i dunno why but i feel it in my right upper part of ear awwwwww god.SOrry it's offf topic but i just needed to say it cuz i,i may not be able to play games for awhile,AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOD.it's like black friday in my ear
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
Hey I'm back, i had a lot of fun snowboarding and i completed my first black diamond track. I hope the clan has been running well and that i can be there when needed from now on. I am too lazy to look at the new topic (Sorry) but if anybody wants to recap me on it do so please. Also ray will, wait u no use avatar aye maid u. :3
Cnc?
Hey guys just watched star wars, it was quite good but not amazzing, tomorrow I will make a proper post, just wanted to say hi so you know I am not dead... (yet xD)

Finally you posted that, its quite amazing, make it better and i put it in the first post lol.

Thats it for today, its 0:14 am and my head is hurting cause of the two hours 3d Star Wars hype xD

cya tomorrow, well today later