Toribash
well judging by the 4 times he said it, I'd say he's tired of you trying to tell him what to do/think
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
^Confirmed, Agreed and Almost Quoted, Not Quoted because I'm lazy.
Anyway, Elbo stop saying Peng is the FUCKIN MATURE GUUUY OH YEAH because you're just another kid, that make fails jokes and act like a Alpha Man. Just saying.
Last edited by FuryBull; May 5, 2009 at 06:01 AM.
ahhhhh I only said it once, and no, I'm not just another kid that makes fail jokes and acts like "a Alpha Man." For one I'm not a kid, I'm technically still a minor but I'm hardly a child, and everyone who makes jokes has hits and misses, some people will think they're funny some won't, it's just opinion. And as for acting like "a Alpha Man," I don't even know what you mean by that.

Anyway this is getting out of hand, this thread is for people who want join our dysfunctional breakfast table, which has kind of fallen apart so I doubt they will
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Right then....

Last forum run around.

Good luck CBK! I hope you can grow back to a great clan.

Good day to you all

~Cinamintz
Originally Posted by Knauf View Post
Topic over and done with I say.
No more arguing, it'll be benefitial to everyone.

Said the "Boss".
Funny sheet, now shut up because it ended time ago.
Belt: black 2nd dan
Experience (How long have you been playing):2-4 years
Why you want to join: because im good at toribash
Why should we pick you? because i sort a lot of problems out on servers
Favorite Breakfast: eggs and bacon
Favorite mode (not mod): wushu if thats one if not aikido
A mode is like judo, aikido, or one of the other official things except twinswords.
Belt: I am second dan black belt. I am less than 100 games from third dan.
Experience (How long have you been playing): I've been playing for about 3 years.
Why you want to join: I want to join because i am good at toribash and like hosting tourneys.
Why should we pick you? I'm good at fixing problems in servers and I don't abuse admin power.
Favorite Breakfast: Bacon and eggs. Or french toast with syrup.
Favorite mode (not mod): Aikido and Wushu.
A mode is like judo, aikido, or one of the other official things except twinswords.