Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I consider obey as my best clan friend so NO

and yeah I gotta say that almost everyone dosent know how to THINK a way to have a good app

we HAVE to make a school guys...
I never forget.
hey only reason maddillon got banned was because they were disen KnC an darthc3po which is her friends so be nice

Pie edit:
I understand your defending you're friend but there are requirements that must be met, maddillon may try to apply again after her ban is lifted, just next application we see must be a good one or we will just ignore you.
Last edited by Day; Nov 29, 2014 at 04:01 AM.
"maddillon infraction point build-up, insulting other members, ignoring the rules"

-The Ban List

Doesn't really matter who she was being rude to. If it was enough to get banned, then it was enough to make the situation look bad on her, and Nitro (should she have gotten in).

Plus, she's in a clan. Plus, it was a bad application. No offence, but a triple-whammy is a no-go.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
accepted and inv sent
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
hello there my name is bellyskino or belly for short and I'm 12, I am a brown belt trying very hard to become a black belt so I come to this clan in search for some help.

I have never been in a clan before but I am active almost every day.also my favorite mods are judo,twinswords,jousting,or just some other random mods.

now if you let me in the clan remember ill be almost every day and after I get a kiai sound I will start donating.so please consider to put me in your clan.
Sorry, not a very good application. We're looking for ones that are equal or better than the examples on the front page. No from me.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays