Ranking
my belt is 2nd dan black belt. im about 600 match wins away from 3rd dan

my competitive mods are mushu wushu ninjutsu and aikido big dojo ive been practicing alot of these mods lately

i am clanless

i used to be in the bomb sqaud i left becaus i was in active for about a year because of many reasons one family 2 my computer was broken

you guys need me because im very competitive. ive won lots of wars for other clans and i will only help you but i also need your help to make me better and as i inprove i will win even more wars with this clan. im a loyal member and do what is told just like i did in the bomb squad im very active now since i got a new computer im on everyday.
Originally Posted by redb15 View Post

my competitive mods are mushu wushu ninjutsu and aikido big dojo ive been practicing alot of these mods lately

i am clanless

i used to be in the bomb sqaud i left becaus i was in active for about a year because of many reasons one family 2 my computer was broken

you guys need me because im very competitive. ive won lots of wars for other clans and i will only help you but i also need your help to make me better and as i inprove i will win even more wars with this clan. im a loyal member and do what is told just like i did in the bomb squad im very active now since i got a new computer im on everyday.

Well, that's a better app, everything must be said, but it's short, lacks of effort, has quite low info about you. Really, stop posting apps randomly, look at other apps, in other threads, or in this one, and try later on. Good luck
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by redb15 View Post

i am clanless

No, sorry.
Hey redb15, we were really close a year ago then you went inactive for a year so.... yea ;p

anyway try and put more effort into your app and try to impress these guys. We already talked in PM's but I know eventually you will make it!

Still remember when we won Bomb's first ever war together,
peace
Belt: Green (Was 2nd Dan but lost all of my data)
Mods: Aikido, Mushu, Xspar
No alts
Previous clan: MAU
I wasn't active in clan discussions but was busy at the time.
I am a good teacher for those who need advice to get better.

Something Cool about me: I have anextremely rare disease in real life which make me allergic to things and another cool thing is that I was taught by Zockinator.

No Skype
America
(I don't know what GMT or Playercard is, sorry, im in Eastern North America if that helps)
Attached Files
TWC #62 - BumbleBurke.rpl (170.6 KB, 6 views)
FULL POTENTIAL 1.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
skilllz.rpl (85.4 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by BumbleBurke View Post
Belt: Green (Was 2nd Dan but lost all of my data)
Mods: Aikido, Mushu, Xspar
No alts
Previous clan: MAU
I wasn't active in clan discussions but was busy at the time.
I am a good teacher for those who need advice to get better.

Something Cool about me: I have anextremely rare disease in real life which make me allergic to things and another cool thing is that I was taught by Zockinator.

No Skype
America
(I don't know what GMT or Playercard is, sorry, im in Eastern North America if that helps)

I gotta say that without the replays, I would have denied you directly, but I really like you, and I think you've got a lot of potential.

Issues:

1)Belt: We have a minimum of brown belt, anyway, if sparky and powelly love me and agree with me, you can get in

2)Freeform app: We need you to make a unique app, not just copy, pasting the points to answer, change that and you're almost basically 90% in ;P

----

Btw, you can see your playercard in your achievements, it should look like this :
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jun 17, 2015 at 11:39 PM.
Wolololololo
Hello my Australian Friend Sparky.

And hello to whoever may be reading this.

Hello, my name is PuncakesR and im 15 (if that counts for anything to raise me above the usual fanboy kids). the mods im good at is probs ABD (yeah im one of "Those Guys.") , Boxshu and whatever else is just thrown my way. well uuh i dont usually excel in freeforms (oh god english memories) so ill just be writing random shit about myself. I am currently a 2nd dan and im just hovering around there pretty much, my forum activity is a bit meh, and my ingame activity as a wee bit higher than my forum activity. skill wise, i think im pretty good against the people i fight against usually. im not sure if sparky has seen some of my good games but he has seen my play a few times. The previous clan i was in is named Sinon. I left that clan because i was starting to feel a bit out of place there. My personality is a bit all over the place, im usually a aggressive asshole to people if im bored but normally if they are respectful I'll be respectful back. I dont really play well against an enemy who is standing still so im not a replay maker, if i can dig up some of my good games against some other people I'll add them in here, if im missing anything just let me know in a reply or something and ill edit it to this post and put it on the most recent page for all eyes to behold, here is my usercard:

PS: I am never ever. and when i say never ever i mean never ever doing a freeform again. im already bad in english how it is :3.
Last edited by PuncakesR; Jun 18, 2015 at 04:45 AM. Reason: i forgot shit :3
Professional Shitposter.
Originally Posted by PuncakesR View Post
Hello my Australian Friend Sparky.

And hello to whoever may be reading this.

Hello, my name is PuncakesR and im 15 (if that counts for anything to raise me above the usual fanboy kids). the mods im good at is probs ABD (yeah im one of "Those Guys.") , Boxshu and whatever else is just thrown my way. well uuh i dont usually excel in freeforms (oh god english memories) so ill just be writing random shit about myself. I am currently a 2nd dan and im just hovering around there pretty much, my forum activity is a bit meh, and my ingame activity as a wee bit higher than my forum activity. skill wise, i think im pretty good against the people i fight against usually. im not sure if sparky has seen some of my good games but he has seen my play a few times. The previous clan i was in is named Sinon. I left that clan because i was starting to feel a bit out of place there. My personality is a bit all over the place, im usually a aggressive asshole to people if im bored but normally if they are respectful I'll be respectful back. I dont really play well against an enemy who is standing still so im not a replay maker, if i can dig up some of my good games against some other people I'll add them in here, if im missing anything just let me know in a reply or something and ill edit it to this post and put it on the most recent page for all eyes to behold, here is my usercard:

PS: I am never ever. and when i say never ever i mean never ever doing a freeform again. im already bad in english how it is :3.

Well, decent app, I know you from playing a few games with you and you're pretty good, which is nice. You're not that much of an A*****e... I like you.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Well, decent app, I know you from playing a few games with you and you're pretty good, which is nice. You're not that much of an A*****e... I like you.

I've played against you before? hm i dont remember. oh and, trust me. if there is someone i dont like im a complete dick to them :3
Last edited by PuncakesR; Jun 18, 2015 at 01:52 PM.
Professional Shitposter.