Ranking
K m8.

opener was good, a bit slow, but good. the way you started manip was pretty cool, during i can see some stiff moments but manip itself was pretty decent.
split was nice, i loved the way you get it but i think the second kick wasnt good as the rest of replay.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
y only gram liek my tricksing
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - The bully plank.rpl (288.5 KB, 35 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
y only gram liek my tricksing

Not going to talk about the madman but I'll see what I can do to help you with for the tricking. (I only just received the replay via Skype 2 minutes ago).

Well it's definetly one of your better tricking replays but it lacks variety which is what makes the laser dodge tricking cooler and more interesting (worth a rewatch). So opener is cool, kinda looks like a coin drop but my problem with it is that you're really on your toes which normally doesn't pose a problem but seeing as the rest of the replay is so solid like it just doesn't look good. I was talking about variety before and I know you insist all you can do is; quote 'corks and shit' unquote, so you have 2 corks in the replay FOLLOWING EACH OTHER and a third trick using the same setup which makes that section just look lame. After that it gets interesting though, the way you switched your feet caught my attention being it was a movement so small it shouldn't of changed anything but it affected the WHOLE replay.

So your inspirations: kind of the same setup/opener to cork as Shod did in the replay I showed you and you kind of used the same technique to slide your foot back and pop up in your last trick (forgot the name, sorry) as me. Bad boy.

Pose was peeeeeerty cool.
Thanks for the cnc!

Stiff movements are probably caused by next to no momentum. Iirc I kept a few things relaxed all the time.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thawout:
Pros:
HOT MANIP HOLY SHIT
flow is super good
your movement is really nice
Cons:
Hits lacks oomph
average opener
more speeed
not a fan of the decap
Things you should do:
so, movement is crazy good, but it lacks speed a little, you can get more speed and more power through kicking the ground harder, but yeah, movement is the main point in this replay, you have great body control, about the manip i can't help you as much, but since it looks like cool manips from cool people, i assume that it's great, oh and don't fully contract your legs because they don't look really good and holding it halfway can get you better momentum, which could lead to more powerful hits and movement.
8/10
Damn, that's the best cnc I've gotten this year. Cheers mate.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
great ass opener. badass hook boom
the elbow dm looked really clean. so did the shoulder dm
the recap wasn't very good imo
the next boom was nice but your positioning didn't look very good
great pose
id give it a 9/10 gj