Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sorry for being inactive everyone, with much thought ahead I decided to completely stop going on toribash all together. Effective immediately. No more modding from me.

I think if you mess around with the damage stuff you could kinda do what craft wants to do.

Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
Sorry for being inactive everyone, with much thought ahead I decided to completely stop going on toribash all together. Effective immediately. No more modding from me.

I think if you mess around with the damage stuff you could kinda do what craft wants to do.

Bye Mzebra
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
What's the maximum amount of objects in ModMaker? 128?

Yup
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I'm not gonna be able to complete the house event either, I don't have enough time on my hands. I was planning on recreating falling water, but alas, it was not to be.

rt if u cri evertim
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post

what are you a vlogger?

you'll come back

i know it

for now, cya
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
I'm not gonna be able to complete the house event either, I don't have enough time on my hands. I was planning on recreating falling water, but alas, it was not to be.

rt if u cri evertim

RT
alright guy
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Oh well, seems like I won't be able to fully recreate castle for house event

Originally Posted by rossbarker

rt if u cri evertim

oh, that makes me a little sad :c