Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Name: Taekwondo12
Belt: black belt but almost going to 2nd dan
Country and timezone: philippines
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): in-game 10, forums 5-8
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): none
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): rohbybernabe12@gmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): judo, wushu/mushu, runkido, aikido and running
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): i will serve this clan through my whole toribash life
Any bans/infractions?: none
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: because i want some official clan and your clan is awsome for me
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/nick name here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags): i cant do it
Did anyone refer you here?:SuBZ3rO3
well can you tell us something about you
We don't only want to know your skillls we want to learn your character that is really importnt for our clan

Indeed, I would like to meet you in game sometime and put you're "skills" to the test. What frogy said we want to know more about you and you're personality but other than that great app,
. I wouldn't sweat it my app was just as bad.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
1) I don't care how close you are 2nd dan, you are still a black belt.

2) forget the First one, I don't care about belts anyway.

3) poor forum activity, but I'll forgive than because your new.

4) running huh? You mean like parkour or sparring? If so post replays please.

5) "I will serve this clan through my whole toribash life". My friend, I am the only person I know that has never been in other clan apart from this one for almost two years.

I may hold you to that statement one day.

Gamer, test him and PM me your results, then we will decide. Everyone else, post your opinions here.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Well, he's gone. I hope he finds enjoyment wherever he goes.

Right, ok everyone unless you are convinced that someone needs to be in Ascend, I have decided to stop recruiting for the time being, just so we can start to really train for our journey to rank 1!

If anyone asks about recruitment and they aren't the best player you have ever seen, tell them that we are closed to application currently, tell them to come back later and we'll be open for their app.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
If I was able to do wars we would be rank 1 by nowwww, just sayin
-----
Ima refer Ghostrydr here so gimme a sec
Last edited by MasterTech; Jul 31, 2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello guys! im wishing to join you clan here are some of my stats.

makes skins

black belt

and waiting to be enlightened by [Ascend]!
-----
Name: jason randall
Belt:black belt
Country and timezone:USA mountain
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):ingame 9 forums 5
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):i left because of inactivity
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):skype:Ghostrydr71
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):i mostly play boxing mods
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):i did all of mastertechs textures and i can do more
Any bans/infractions?:none that i can remember
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:I love activity in clans and i want to feel apart of something
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...strydr.png?211
Did anyone refer you here?:master tech
Got some more to add?:nothing notable i just want to be helpful in the clan!
Last edited by ghostrydr; Jul 31, 2014 at 03:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump