Toribash
Greetings,

I came here because i decided to join a clan and also Dragon invited me here to post an app so i decided to do that. I was alone for one year and i think that now it's the moment.While i was looking for a clan i wanted to join a perspective and old clan like Impro/fl0w, you're asking why these two ? because i love wushu and the freedom of this mod and as you know Impro with fl0w are the clans with wushuist members only, maybe fl0w have some people that love aikido.tbm but in a while i saw that these clans have all that they could dream and i understood that they don't need me as a member so i decided to find a nice clan where i will end my days of toribashian. I found you guys and saw that there are lots of nice people there and decided to become a part of clan. I want to make it proud of me and to make it kinda royal clan where should be only perspective members as in Alpha or another legendary clan. I saw in your eyes things that aren't in another clans, i saw how you speak in chat room and how polite all you are, i just felt in love for a while but, i want to be near you guys, i see a nice future in this clan and i want to be a part of it and to make it better and better.Something about me...so, i'm 18 years old and i started playing toribash in 2009 in september 2013 got banned because donated toricredits and got unbaned because i spoke with hampus, i wanted to make life easyer and got banned. I was member of different clans but i remember only Silver,Aliens and United,Yes. I'ma crazy wushu player, i love this mod because i got bored of playing in aikido for 3 years and decided to change my way of thinking, and i did it.I live in Romania, small country from Europe, i'm working as a buisness accountant in a small company, i know 5 languages : French,English,Russian,Romanian,Moldavian and Latin ( fluent ) and also i dream to learn Chinese. I'm 5th dan black belt as you see and that's all i think that you should know about me but you're free to ask me anything you want, oh..also i like donating a lot, i'm kinda phylantrop ( it's a person that donates 10-30% of his income to poor or just to people) i like helping people. So, maybe my application isn't the best, maybe i had done a lot of mistakes but i'm ready to hear all that you will say.

COUPON

Last edited by Guner; Mar 21, 2014 at 12:40 PM.
Your past clans and why did you leave.
Good app though.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My past clans:

[Yes] - I left because of misunderstanding.
[S] Silver - Died in 2012-2013
[Aliens] - Also it's considered as a dead clan.
[United] - I was the leader, we gained people and at a moment all people got inactive and we were rejected for official

thanks )
Last edited by Guner; Mar 21, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
Awesome application, thank you for responding to iSpeed so quickly. We are considering you in the private board .
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Secretguy
He posted in recruit of Yes
Name: Guner ( real name Sasha )
Job: Buisness accountant
Belt: 5th dan black belt within 10 or 13 games
Favorite mod: wushu/brushu
Languages: English,French,Romanian,Moldavian,Russian a litle bit Latin.
Join date: I started playing in 2009 but lost a lot of passwords etc.
Previous clans: Aliens,Silver,United
Why join Yes ?: I wanna join 'YES' because i love it's members, atmosphere and i want to make it the best clan ever and i could be useful.
What can i give to clan ?: I can be very useful by winning tourneys, choosing members, selling different things and as i sayd i like helping people.
Curriculum Vitae: I came here, into this recruitement thread because i wanna join this clan and i have some aims for it. I'm feeling very good near it's members and i see perspective in 'YES' , title says it all. I'm working now with a small company, i'm a buisness accountant and i like making funds ( real and tc ). I'm very skilled as i think in wushu/abd but i preffer wushu because got bored of abd.

so take it into consideration that he joined them and instantly left

Um no?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I joined Yes for some days, and i saw that there is a missunderstaning within us, i wanted to help them to become a strong,famous and pr0 clan but they ignored me. I offered active recruiting and they declined me, so..there were a missunderstanding.