Toribash
What's your real name? :Ayman
How old are you? :13
Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? :BlackBelt (You can test me and test my skills I am so pro and could win anyone here easily :P not that much but just to know I am good skilled pro player but I am always At Forums)
How long have you been playing? : 3 years!
Have you taken any elongated breaks since starting TB?:yep,That means leaving toribash then come back?if it is like that yep I just left it for months in my old account..
Current Country / GMT? :Egypt +2
Former Clans? :There is a lot Element of death,Kick,Nyan cat,xrwl,Caution,Legendary,The Aces,The Solar Empire I was in every clan with Awesome rank like manager,leader,recruits,co-leader
Why you left/got Kicked:I didnt get kicked at all in first clan I left bec It was too inactive,kick was awesome then it turned inactive,Nyan cat and xrwl are the same,Legendary for small problem..,Caution bec,it went inactive,The Aces bec,There was problem with vilixazz and Fluxpony flu left aces and made new clan called The solar Empire so I wanted to help him + that vilixazz just made flux sad and mad and angry .
Any Skills For the Clan?(Provide Proof) :Yes,Replays,Arts (will post soon I am on phone)
How active are you forum-wise? :10/10
How active are you In-game? :6/10
Any Bans? :Nope
Any recent major infractions?:1 and reversed
Any Alts? :Yas but forgot the username and pass
If you have alts, list them here:as I said up.
Did anyone refer you?:What does it mean? (sorry)
Will you follow the Rules?:sure!!!
Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) :Yes,I am Good Person that Help every clan he join and let it active and better and I just need to have new friends and have fun and communicate all together ..and I am beast at game and active on forums! You can say I am perfect person and Inferno You know me well!
Draw what Ethereal Means to YOU! (Gimp/MS paint/Photoshop):Ok soon please (sorry on phone)
•Wish I get accept and I am goin to sleep now cya tomorrow!
Well here's my observation , you seemed to be a bit too inactive in the past whilst in your previous clans , how can we be sure if you happen to be accepted that you won't be as inactive as you once were? What i've also noticed is that you seem not to quite understand a few simple questions asked of you whilst filling out your application. And as for the Drawing , skills section you said you couldn't provide any thing for them because you are on your phone .Why would you apply at a time when you are incapable of fulfilling your requirements?
Aside from that , you seem to be very active forum vise , I see you around the forum regularly and not only that , but your post count also shows it so nothing bad there , but you should try to work on your ingame activity , even though being forum active is nice to have , especially when in a clan , ingame activity is vital aswell . Here in Ethereal we like to get ingame and do stuff together so getting ingame and meeting/playing with a few members would probably help your chances aswell , because you'd be allowing us to see for ourselves what type of person you are. Judging from your app , i don't know if you're down right cocky , or trying to be funny so, i'm neutral on your application . Leaning towards a no, but your forum activity still interests me.
Last edited by Nigma; Mar 19, 2013 at 10:48 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? :BlackBelt (You can test me and test my skills I am so pro and could win anyone here easily :P not that much but just to know I am good skilled pro player but I am always At Forums)
Have you taken any elongated breaks since starting TB?:yep,That means leaving toribash then come back?if it is like that yep I just left it for months in my old account..
Former Clans? :There is a lot Element of death,Kick,Nyan cat,xrwl,Caution,Legendary,The Aces,The Solar Empire I was in every clan with Awesome rank like manager,leader,recruits,co-leader
Why you left/got Kicked:I didnt get kicked at all in first clan I left bec It was too inactive,kick was awesome then it turned inactive,Nyan cat and xrwl are the same,Legendary for small problem..,Caution bec,it went inactive,The Aces bec,There was problem with vilixazz and Fluxpony flu left aces and made new clan called The solar Empire so I wanted to help him + that vilixazz just made flux sad and mad and angry .
Any Skills For the Clan?(Provide Proof) :Yes,Replays,Arts (will post soon I am on phone)
Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) :Yes,I am Good Person that Help every clan he join and let it active and better and I just need to have new friends and have fun and communicate all together ..and I am beast at game and active on forums! You can say I am perfect person and Inferno You know me well!
Draw what Ethereal Means to YOU! (Gimp/MS paint/Photoshop):Ok soon please (sorry on phone)

Sorry for this invade. But he posted excessive spam and i'm surely that he still anyway, something gives him bad rep and i think that he's to beginner to join. My vote is no.
And i'm not surely if he's a clan hopper.
Last edited by Kratos; Mar 19, 2013 at 11:56 PM.

My vote is a no.

While you have good activity, I must say, that is a lofty list of past clans you've been in. What's to say that ours won't be added to it?

I kind of want to see you beat anyone in here. It'd be fun to watch.
I'll stay neutral since I have seen him spam before, and that's not one of the things we need at the moment.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
What's your real name? : James
How old are you? : 14
Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? : 4th dan
How long have you been playing? : Since last year
Have you taken any elongated breaks since starting TB?: None
Current Country / GMT? : America -5
Former Clans? : [Pure] [Lost] Etc.
Why you left/got Kicked: [Pure] and [Lost] Died but others i cant remember, but i do know i was never kicked
Any Skills For the Clan?(Provide Proof) : I have forum experience in my other clans (even though i dont have many posts)
How active are you forum-wise? :7
How active are you In-game? :9
Any Bans? : None
Any recent major infractions?: None
Any Alts? : One
If you have alts, list them here: Shawky
Did anyone refer you?: Internet did
Will you follow the Rules?: Yes
Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) : I would like to say that ive been wanting to join Ethr but never really took the time to try untill now. And btw, yall are the only clan ive seen ask for a picture.. lol
Draw what Ethereal Means to YOU! (Gimp/MS paint/Photoshop): It has been like 15 minutes of me trying to post a picture... I can just skype it if yall would like but other then that, idk.
Attached Files
BackHand!.rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
Sparring with NotABoss.rpl (821.1 KB, 4 views)
Body punch.rpl (84.9 KB, 3 views)
Sparring with NotABoss 2.rpl (771.9 KB, 3 views)
Shocking kill.rpl (132.9 KB, 3 views)