Toribash
Originally Posted by whynot120 View Post
ive been playin for three years i jus never made an official account

Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else--word one--I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins you will hear the sound of children screaming--as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
Originally Posted by Kips View Post
Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else--word one--I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins you will hear the sound of children screaming--as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

tl;dr
Name: Felix Fries // ZenBDog

Belt: 2nd Dan/ ~2500qi

Time Played: I've had several accounts totaling up to about a year.

Why I want to join [Sheep]: I respect many of the members of sheep, and would love to be in the same clan as many of them.

About: Well hello, my name is Felix Fries,
I'm 15 and I live in California, US. I'm a member of the Toribash Racing League, and the Gentlemen's Club. I'm an avid snowboarder and guitarist, and I love working in Photoshop and GIMP for art-related things. I'm a huge fan of music, specifically death metal and techno. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have via PM or MSN
MSN: ZenBuddhistDog@gmail.com

[LINK TO YOUR POST HISTORY] http://forum.toribash.com/search.php?searchid=2674390

Also, I have IRC access
<DjPz> I don't expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them
Originally Posted by ZenBDog View Post

Why I want to join [Sheep]: I respect many of the members of sheep, and would love to be in the same clan as many of them.

I'm 15 and I live in California, US. I'm a member of the Toribash Racing League, and the Gentlemen's Club. I'm an avid snowboarder and guitarist, and I love working in Photoshop and GIMP for art-related things. I'm a huge fan of music, specifically death metal and techno. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have via PM or MSN

[LINK TO YOUR POST HISTORY] http://forum.toribash.com/search.php?searchid=2674390

Also, I have IRC access

do you smoke marijuana?
Last edited by Pirate_old; Nov 28, 2009 at 03:39 AM.

Also, I have IRC access

how large are you?

Also, I have IRC access

are you able to juggle 3 or more balls?
1. I've tried
2. 6'1"
3. I can't juggle
<DjPz> I don't expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them