Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i will make him quit banned and i won't let him get back into here, also that he's a clan hopper
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Well the forum was down for a moment, and being official sounds cool.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
report him now.and yeah.it is cool.you can have the clan abbreviation engraved to your username like a tatoo.and yeah,my forum was down too.
私の顔にそれを言う。
all the forums was down, even that my internet was slow...

omega, did you really reported?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
fine.. eating pop corn and other things... what about you?
also, the report will take some few days as you know
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
this is what i'm doing.and what i look like watching for posts.:

and this is what happens when y4n is on my forum:

but i'm fine.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Hi people, Let me tell ya what I am doing. I am drunk, but I still behave myself.
You know why? Because I care about this!
And you knbow how I type so correctly? double checking after typing 4 times xD
Well people, its my mom's birthday! so everybody please wish happy birthday to her. Also, WTF happened to Y4N? Anyways, patrickoo, you are more active since I have been here, I mean, the first time I seen a lot of posts form you since I am here, so I really appreciate that!
Everybody else, take care, and omega, I think your fingers have some kind of disease where they like to type dots between words xD
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
they're called full stops.and go to bed,drunkeh.but happy birth day.happy birth day to your mom,when you sleep,you'll be calm.when you celebrate this exact day,this will make you say,hooray!happy birthday to your mom,when you're done.we wish you the best calm...

sing this in twinkle twinlke little star style.but a little faster.you'll get the speed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
私の顔にそれを言う。
Omegadark,i alredy say to you stop to judge and talk bad about Y4n,why the hell you still saying this? what he make now? seriously,i losing my patient
Kratos