Toribash
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
I can has klan?

yes, why i should invite now but you have to wait till uric and space come back, if your pulling our leg imma slap you silly kay?

Originally Posted by NiKva View Post
I don't feel like applying.

need more information kthx.

Originally Posted by Sirss View Post
Hey Guys. My name is Sirss (Real name is Faridzky Adhi Baskara). I dont have clan to join. So I'm applying to join [clan]. I'm Indonesian and my GMT is +7. I'm 13 years old. I playing toribash since May 2010. I'm 4th dan black belt. I'm active in Forum, IRC and In-game. I'm a Replay Maker and Marketeers. I think my skill isn't good enough. I want to join this clan because the clan is active and I want to sharpen my skills in this clan. Something i cant do is Make an arts, make a clan video or video. I'm not very creative. And im good at English. My best mod is AikidoBigDojo. I'm good at Aikido.tbm, Judo.tbm, Jousting.tbm, Wushu.tbm. I can donate some tc. That's it. I hope i can get in.

funny, cause we hardly ever go ingame, so lol? i could donate tc if i wanted to, so lol again.

right now? fapathy.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Alright, here's my real application:

Hello [Clan], my name is Nick and I go by the username, NiKva. I've been a member of Toribash for two year, playing on and off. This is my second account, my first is PlanB, who is a Blue Belt. This account is also a Blue belt, so QI added together would make me 200 Qi away from black belt. My reason for switching accounts is because I no-longer skate, so PlanB would just be a description of my old self.

Other than Toribash, my hobbies include: Posting on forums, reading Cracked articles, and playing my Xbox 360. My post count isn't so large here, but if you want me to post actively, I wouldn't have any problems with that.

I live in Las Vegas, so my GMT would be -8:00. I play actively from 3:00 to 6:00 PM, but if we have any clan events, I would be alright with adjusting my playtime.

I know that I'm not a brown belt on this account yet, but I'm hoping to get their by tomorrow or the day after. Hope you at least consider me

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but my best mods are Taekkyon and Judo. I can be good at Aikido, but I don't play the mod due to shovellers.

I wear black boxer briefs
Too much toribash related stuff. Not enough personal stuff. Really tell us about you and your life and such, but not in the perverted way. We like applications that are large and let us get to know a person pretty well. Also hang out in our IRC channel. I'm there right now and we can chat and stuff, it's a no right now, but revise your application and it'll probably turn into a yes.
Personal? Okay then...

I've lived in Virginia (don't know where), Guam, Okinawa, and I currently live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm generally a post-a-holic, and the activity of your clan is what attracted me to want to join here. Every other clan is dead in activity or unwelcoming of people under black belt, so this seems like the nicest place that I can afford at my current status.

I've been playing Toribash on and off for three years, my first account's join date was in June or July 2008. I first came here for the game, but stayed for the community. A year ago, I left because I was making too much of an ass out of myself, but I've come back now since I've gotten to bored without this community.

My hobbies are too few. I play games, attempt to play the guitar, and spend most of my days using the internet. I wish I could be out partying with friends or something, but I'm really anti-social and kind of awkward to be around. My reason for being anti-social is that I don't have any witty remarks or strong opinions about anything usually.

On a scale of attractiveness, I'd say that I'm at the top, but I'm probably really biased. I love the way I look, and I hope that girls look at me the same way :P
if i see you in irc more and if you are active i say ok
but we have to know that yur active.

trial member from me.
🫷🦚🫸
K when uric or spacellama get back from their trip they'll add you to the toriclan. cuz u coo.

UNLESS ANYBODY OBJECTS, IF YOU DO BE LIKE yo dug i dnt liek him lol OK THANKS BYE