Toribash
Well, if you don't want or can't post any replays atm, there's always the possibility to look for us ingame and play with some of our members
Belt (Minimum is black): My belt i 3rd dan and i am around 30 game away from 4th dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : My level of skill is pretty bad for my opinion. I just play for fun but when i try i think i do pretty good at what i do. Sometime i jut totally suck but i have alot of free time in my life so im always on free play. But most of the time i just mess around my skill doesn't really go up cause im bad. The only reason is because i havent played for 3 months.
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): Hunters has grown pretty fast and has a great name for a clan. Also some of my friends are on hunters so that is why.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : I am not but omegadark1 help me by telling me what i should do.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? Yes i have read the rules. I truly agree with it and have great respect for it.
Favorite/Best Official Mod: My best mod would be wushu, ninjitsu or akido
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): I can play basketball and make fun videos with my friends
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): On basketball i made the team 2 years in a row and went to basketball camp for a month. My videos are kinda lame but i have a youtube chanel which i slowly becoming popular.
Previous Clans(if any): I donot remember
Favorite Forum(if any): My favorite forum would be art because i love seing what people do.
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): I dont have any
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : Emiji
Level of forum activity(Important!): Meduim around once a day for a hour
Number of Infractions: 2
Attached Files
TQf-Madman yo.rpl (164.6 KB, 11 views)
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Ik you and recommend you

Your madman replay does look very messy and does not surprise me.
I think your app was a little messy

I have already seen your skills though

Neutral

Only because you have been with me since the beginning or else it would be a no

Also put some better replays

If you get that up I will change my vote to a yes
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Mar 16, 2013 at 02:55 PM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
your replay did not impress me. Your app was very good through.
If you could give us some better replays il say yesfor shure. But for now its a no.
[Hunters]
I'm back! (Own initiative this time.)

Pyroxxx: Your English is painful to read, and makes me question whether you're really from North Carolina -> no.

Woodysomething: I'm just going to take your application as a joke and laugh about it. I hope my decision is clear.
Last edited by fantyful; Mar 16, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
APP
Belt (Minimum is black):2nd dan
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? :always room to improve
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth) well i was in a room and assasin i think it was (i am TERRIBLE with names) came in and asked if anyone wanted to spar i went to the room and did so asked about hunters after talking to him a bit, checked out the clan on here liked what i saw, went to the hunters room and played with several hunters members including lordtiger and had a nice conversation/challenge with the ones there, thus here i stand...er sit.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : LordTiger
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? yep stupidity, disrespect, "und tlkin luk dis" will not be tolerated completely agree Favorite/Best Official Mod:Aikido Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): not quite sure what you mean here by skill not toribash related, i am a people person. and i have studdied Shin Shin toitsu Aikido for 8 years
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice):
Previous Clans(if any):i was in jungle once for a while agessss ago
Favorite Forum(if any):not super active on them in the past, been gone a long while though an i like the site changes a LOT i'll prob be on more i would say Replays though
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):nope
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) :well i forgot the password to this account's email for ages and i found a file with passwords on it on an old pc i was getting pics off of, since i had lost my account i was not too keen on starting over kinda just ghosted through playing white belt account on blackbelt servers from time to time played for years off and on
Level of forum activity(Important!): not so much ^^actually addressed it up there lol so for the sake of not being redundant i'll assume you read it lol
Number of Infractions: i was framed, FRAMED I TELL YA! (none lol)

as far as replays go i have been back for like 3 days i have not saved any yet i tossed together one in freerun for the app and one with tiger more to come for sure though!

EDIT: Hey guys just checking in and putting some more replays on for you hunters as promised. Also votes in either way would be much appreciated i'm only a few points off! Here are few multis and a single player run i have been tweaking, the single player city 2 was done with 5 edits i'm more of a multi player than a single, meaning i dont like to spend ages on one replay but i understand some of you thought the ones i posted were eh so i put a bit more effort in for you.
Attached Files
Mental 15min of messing.rpl (316.2 KB, 11 views)
Mental Run.rpl (125.3 KB, 8 views)
Mental City prt2 #1.rpl (516.4 KB, 5 views)
mental catch.rpl (685.0 KB, 4 views)
Mental Aikdio 11.rpl (55.2 KB, 5 views)
Mental Aikdio 12.rpl (57.2 KB, 5 views)
Mental Aikdio 42.rpl (27.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by MentalTrap; Apr 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Updated replays/ general update