Toribash
I really don't know.
I've asked him a couple of times, but it seems that he got kicked out of his house.

Anyway, 17April is accepted.
Congrats.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Lol.
You better see his last activity.
1 week :O
Btw thanks so much.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Welcome to raku April.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Oh hi there 17april welcome to the team.
"The one, the only, D. Ogburn" Quote by, some guy living in my bathroom.
Sup raku.

I have decided to apply for this clan since it seems pretty cool, active and friendly. My name is Mangat in real and I am 13. Yeah, I
am a new fag on TB since my join date is December but I don't really give much attention to that fact. My interests on Toribash are
marketing, playing ingame and betting. I also duel when I get the chance and when I have TC. I like to play Cricket and Hockey when
the weather is warm. I am from UK and my Gmt is 0. My country is England which means I have good English and grammar. I also like to
watch football on TV but I don't play it. I'm applying for raku because I'm looking for a clan I can fit into and this clan hopefully
will be the best choice. Another thing is that I'm looking for an active clan. Apart from the fact that Wolf is not much active, I'd
rate this clan high in activity. Also, you can count on my activeness as I am generally active on forum.

My past clans include Duck, Psy, Bear and Hunters. I have led many clans and the main reason I left was inactivity. Psy was a good
clan for me but I felt it wasn't right and I didn't fit in. I was kicked from Hunters for joking around as they are quite a serious
clan. So now I've decided to apply for raku since it's quite a cool clan. I'm also affiliated with quite a lot of toribash orgs such
as Team Aikido, OoT, MMO, and CT. Ingame, I'm a decent player. I like aikidobigdojo and I'm quite at it. Some other mods I like to
play are lenshu3, crushskates, tk and wushu. I'm good at lenshu but need to work on the rest. Also, I'm active ingame and on forum
usually all day within my GMT. I'm also on IRC practically all the time. There are several reasons why I want to join raku. The
members are friendly, mature and respectful. Secondly, I feel I would fit in really well here as I know some members already.

Hope you will consider my app.

~ Shigechio.

Yes.

What more could be said?

His app is good and I've known him for sometime.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Shigechio,this is raku actual, Cyber reported that he said yes.

Also raku isn't just a cool clan, it's pro too .
Last edited by CyberSubZero23; Aug 15, 2012 at 10:13 AM.
"Isolate and Devour"