Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name:XxTHCxX....Dylan
Reason for applying: Because i just think the people in this clan are really nice. Ive also been looking for a clan for a while ever seens my old account got stolen which is Elmo22 which was a 2nd Dan when it got stolen. But this clan has what it needs to be sucessful and that why i want to be in.
Infractions:None.
Belt:Green....
Why I love poppo361/theultimatum: because he speaks the truth and what he believes in and i respect that.
Activity level on forum: 6
Activity level in-game: 7
Favourite mode: Aikido / Judo
Specialty: Little bit of ART
QI (450 minimum): 310
You need to post this in the recruitment thread :P. He is green belt, but he's good and a pretty cool dude. I say yes.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I give a yes also. He consistently beat all of us in abd just as much as we beat him. And as ulti said, he is pretty cool.
Send some of your artwork to me for an overview, also more posts on the forum. But don't spam, please don't spam.. Thank you.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
doing random mods in FyreSpar room. /jo for soem fun. But beware of my skills, of which I shall now post 2. In teh laser thingy, I wiggled my butt so yeah. looks kinda weird but its amazing.
Attached Files
laser dodge ulti win.rpl (227.5 KB, 7 views)
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by XxTHCxX View Post
Name:XxTHCxX....Dylan
Reason for applying: Because i just think the people in this clan are really nice. Ive also been looking for a clan for a while ever seens my old account got stolen which is Elmo22 which was a 2nd Dan when it got stolen. But this clan has what it needs to be sucessful and that why i want to be in.
Infractions:None.
Belt:Green....
Why I love poppo361/theultimatum: because he speaks the truth and what he believes in and i respect that.
Activity level on forum: 6
Activity level in-game: 7
Favourite mode: Aikido / Judo
Specialty: Little bit of ART
QI (450 minimum): 310

Sorry, I'ma have to say no to this.
To be honest, mostly because your name is "XxTHCxX" which I must say makes me fucking cringe.
Jesus Christ. Not only are there four 'Xs' surrounding his name in that stupid "caps small caps small" fashion but the "THC" bullshit makes me rage. "derp i smoke weed and it makes me cool so ill tell everyone on the internets and theyll think im cool"

Sorry man, I don't mean to be rude, but seriously your name/avatar are both ridiculous (except for the Colenel, he's pretty cool guy.) I have no problem with smoking weed, I encourage it, but to tell everyone everywhere, is simply ridiculous. Not only is it (I hate to use this word) childish, but a lot of the reason why Marijuana is illegal is because anyone that smokes it acts like a retard and represents the rest of us in a bad light, making people blame the drug.
If people didn't write "FREE THE WEED" or "THC" everywhere, I'd bet money on the fact that that shit would be legal by now, because people wouldn't assume every stoner is a scumbag.

Other than that, your QI is too low, but your grammar is perfect and you used the correct form, so it's clear you read the first post beforehand.
I'ma have to say no though.

Sorry again if I sounded like a cunt, feel free to tell me if I am.

Originally Posted by XxTHCxX View Post

Why I love poppo361/theultimatum:
because he speaks the truth and what he believes in and i respect that.

----------
Going abroad for a week.
Bye guys, good luck with this shit, I'll be back next Saturday.
Last edited by SpmSL; Oct 29, 2011 at 10:47 AM.
I'll try again...

Hi, theultimatum. I don't believe we have met! You seem pretty jazzy and I want to know you better O_O.
-----
Lengthened...
Attached Files
Last edited by MrMadPanda; Oct 29, 2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) I really like that emoticon MrMadPanda Lol
-----
^Above^
I think he should be in, plus I am almost convinced he made my head.
-----
http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/...0-11-23-57.mp4
I just thought I would show this to you guys.
Last edited by pullaria; Oct 29, 2011 at 02:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello.
About the last 3 pages have been covered in spam. Cut it out, and keep unimportant things to the IRC or PM. This is a warning for EVERYONE.

Also, hi guys. Try the new game Ace of Spades

(hlmaster got me addicted)
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
i have 2 questions
1 when someone applys do we vote on if they can join or not?
2 do we need a screenshot of ourselves?
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop