Toribash
^I think clan wars, if we do them, should be organized by Powas and the councilors to assure we waffles all speak with one voice.

Unrelated note, received this market offer, which is so ill worded I have to share it...
Originally Posted by gjr
you sell me your flame she's a 11k by 29k but you can sell for 11k and I only have what I please sell it to me

Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
^I think clan wars, if we do them, should be organized by Powas and the councilors to assure we waffles all speak with one voice.

Unrelated note, received this market offer, which is so ill worded I have to share it...

the poor dude prob had a raging boner cause he called the flame she lol
Clan league, eh? INB4 it will be even worse than last year, full o ragekids and one-mod-clans. Sup UTM.

Anyway, let's try it since there is nothing interesting to do.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Clan league, eh? INB4 it will be even worse than last year, full o ragekids and one-mod-clans. Sup UTM.

Anyway, let's try it since there is nothing interesting to do.

Lold sup utm ;P
Why do they keep coming to me?
Originally Posted by rubenoel
hey
you can sell the 2 of 4 custom trails parts that you are selling for me by 5k?
i only got 5k and i want to buy 2 of 4 with that tc

don't take that to personal thing
if you can sell the two just lower the prize to 2,5k each

i cna hav 1 gradent pls? I hvae 100000000 tc i am humpu. i wil ban u if u dont bye me gradent. i am humpu. gime free noob.

:P
I felt like a bee drawn irresistibly to those sweet nectaries. I kept my eyes locked on her eyes with my best come hither look to draw her in. However the vice grips on my eyeballs left a mark. Also I have good peripheral vision so maybe this doesn't count.