Ranking
Name: Mohit
Belt: 6th dan
Past Clans: Drones
Modes: i am good at every mod but the bests are wushu,aikido and taekyyon
GMT: +5: 30[New Delhi-India]
Why you want to join [eVo]: evolution was always a good clan for me.i haven't saw many members of this clan in-game but i like tripstone as he is a nice leader.evolution is a nice clan and it don't deserves to be inactive.i can help in replay-making.i saw tripstone worried about the clan so i think i could help.
Name:masterzzz
belt:brown
reason:to learn much more from u guys and improve my skill
and I am a good player but not like the elites.
plz put me in your clan
Name :xtremefu
Belt: green
Past Clans: none
Modes: lightning fighter
GMT: what?
Why you want to join [eVo]:because its awesome
Name:Natehas
Belt:Brown
Past Clans:N/A
Modes:Aikido
Why you want to join [eVo]:I always see members playing and watch how pro they are and active and i think pretty good and very active
Originally Posted by Mohit View Post
Name: Mohit
Belt: 6th dan
Past Clans: Drones
Modes: i am good at every mod but the bests are wushu,aikido and taekyyon
GMT: +5: 30[New Delhi-India]
Why you want to join [eVo]: evolution was always a good clan for me.i haven't saw many members of this clan in-game but i like tripstone as he is a nice leader.evolution is a nice clan and it don't deserves to be inactive.i can help in replay-making.i saw tripstone worried about the clan so i think i could help.

Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Name: My name is punisher
Belt:10th dan
Past Clans: None
Modes: Aikido and tk
GMT: -7
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join eVo cause trip needs members and I think that I can help in any possible way I can to keep this clan alive.
If there is anything you guys need please tell me and I will help the best I can.

hmmmmm

EDIT: Yes to Punisher.
Test for Mohit?
Last edited by evolution6; Mar 18, 2011 at 03:32 AM.
*puff-puff*
Name: Vitaly
Belt: 10 dan black belt ( play hard, go pro =D)
Past Clans: [RussuR]
Modes: aikido, bd, greykido, tk, lenshu3.
GMT: +10 (Vladivostok)
About me: I from Russia, Vladivostok. I'm 15 now (born 2nd june). I play to accordion (3 years), to Piano (2 years) and to drum (1 year). Also I love skate-boarding.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Lel. My english so bad to write it. ( I from Russia :o)
Also I can make clan event, clantourney. And clan shop ( my shop --- > http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=248441 )
Last edited by Bred; Mar 18, 2011 at 11:09 PM.