Toribash
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Hi, my nickname is lumpysolo. My real name is Gavin Ember. I am 19, and am a CEO of a software company. I am a black belt (used to be 5th Dan). I am best at Wushu and running. I am also very good at running. This clan seems like a family. The members are great and the quality it superb. I can help this clan by making banners and a video. I do hope you accept me!

Nigga, what 'software company' has a 19 year old CEO?
Unless it started at your house or you haven't actually met anyone in the company, I guess.
What does your 'software company' produce? Can you give examples? Can you prove they're yours?
What was your old account? Show us your wushu. Show us your running. Show us your running. If this clan seems like a family, why are you trying to join? You don't apply for families. Families don't have non-members who do what I'm doing. The members are fairly great, but the quality leaves much to be desired since I left (:>). Oyster does banners. I could probablymaybepossibly get War to make a vid, perhaps.
Answer these questions to my satisfaction and I'll ensure you get in.
Well I ain't got nothing else to do for a living. I saw the website and stuff and got the job. I am CEO for the Russian part. It is originally made in the UK. It's called Eurosoft. It's not too big yet though. My old account was Gavin931, though I never posted on the forums then.
-----
And one last thing, don't call me a "nigga". :l never call me a nigga.
Last edited by lumpysolo; May 18, 2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
>What does your company do?
>Examples
>Proof they're yours

And Eurosoft is a pretty generic name, nigga.
-----
>Show us running.
>Show us wushu.
>Why are you trying to join?

Examples of art couldn't hurt.
Last edited by Ryan_old2; May 18, 2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
>What does your company do? Well, we do a few things. Mostly test and validate servers, notebooks, industrial, rugged, gaming, and desktops. Though I have a little group that does other things like coding and stuff.
>Examples: Sorry man, cannot show u that. Against company policy. We TEST and VALIDATE things. We then edit them if they need improving.
>Proof they're yours: Uhh, well, mmm... I got nothing I guess. Well... mmm... you could ask biggems if u want.

And Eurosoft is a pretty generic name, nigga.: STOP CALLING ME NIGGA!
-----
>Show us running.
>Show us wushu.
Added replays!
BTW: I forgot I don't have photoshop anymore
Attached Files
UkeComeback.rpl (98.9 KB, 3 views)
KAPOOOW.rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
Twister.rpl (85.1 KB, 3 views)
"I'm actually Superman, but I can't show you my laserbeams, frost breath or x-ray vision because that would defeat the purpose of a secret identity"

hurr durr
back from the dead
What do you test and validate stuff for? In what manner do you validate things? In what manner do you improve things? If you're the CEO, why can't you bend company policy? Why are you applying here? Why are you co-leader of Hang Time (another obviously well-thought-out name)?
I demand an answer to 'Why are you applying here?'. Your avoidance of answering this question makes me wonder whether you're some fag trying to get in to get the bank's password (which members don't get) or something similar.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
XD. Lol. Well, I do not know if it is gonna help me get in, but, I am quite a good writer

I'd ask you to post some examples, but company policy prevents you from providing them
back from the dead