Toribash
I was bored
Edit:

Spoiling this because it's too damn big!

The "painting" on the wall it's me and yes those are creeper pillows xD
Last edited by filipe994; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:14 PM.
interesting the image on the wall and the pillows looks boss, You could do way more with the lighting, in an interior scene the lighting is extremely important and its fun to play with to try to get the perfect light. The puppet on the floor looks sad
Thank you
And yeah I had a hard time with the lighting but I like the final render

Also, this is the first frame of an animation that I'm rendering right now, can you guess whats going to happen?
4h and it's still rendering (340 frames).. I really need a better pc xD

Big Image

I'll post the animation here after it stops rendering
Something with a creeper
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Hahaha nice one xD
But no, it has nothing to do with minecraft this time

And here it is, the animation:
Whatch it in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvtP0u21zgY
Last edited by filipe994; Jul 23, 2013 at 02:14 AM.
At first I wanted to pint out the light bleeding on the walls, but then I thought, fuck it, nobody'll notice that when it's animated. Turns out I did notice after all

What I mean are these spots:

>

Usually caused by misaligned normals or polygons in combination with Gi or Ao, if I remember correctly.

Next step I would suggest, is making it look more dirty and spooky, maybe?

Nice work nonetheless.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Thank you for your comment

Yeah I also noticed that, but I think it's like that because I used 3 ligths that are circles, and that is happening when the circles meet.
Also, maybe it's because I'm using indirect lingthing too, I don't know.

Let me show you

And you're right, I should make it more dirty and scary, I tried to add blood but it looked too goofy..

Totally awesome raccoon with ishi eye I made for a request in my shop.

I'm terrible at making anything that's alive...

And here's a super fucking huge render(1920*4 x 1080*4) BEWARE! http://i.imgur.com/St54sts.jpg
Something's up with that trim in the bottom right corner of the render. Are you missing polygons, or is it just over reflecting? Might want to make sure that "force 2-sided polygons" is on, or something along those lines.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body