Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I`ve got 2 infractions so far...1 from Wibbles(there was a game with rules and I didn`t see one of them:P) and other for an useless post.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Let's keep this to it's original purpose, guys. Don't make me delete your posts and warn you.

E: Bio has been accepted in for a trial week; meaning you can wear the tag [Pandora] and post here like a regular member. After the week, a final poll will be made up deciding whether you will be accepted or denied.

Tip: Trying to get along with the members may improve your chances of getting in without arguement.
Last edited by Virtue; Dec 29, 2009 at 06:07 AM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
In-Game Name: PrinceD2
Belt/Qi: Blackbelt/1747 (subject to change)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: Bio
Reference from notable any person(s): Bio
GMT (TimeZone): Eastern Timezone (US)
Preferred modes: Sambo, Jousting, Wushu, Twinsword
Previous clans: None
Why do you want to join: I feel that I have become skilled enough to beat any enemy, no matter how long it takes and that I need some guidance.
Why should we let you join: I feel as though that I can do a lot for this clan and provide a laugh for someone when they need it.
Ban history: None

My personality is straight forward, im easy going, friendly, and funny. But trust me, Like everybody else, I have a bad side, that I release when i need to.
Attached Files
HALLELUJAH!.rpl (22.0 KB, 4 views)
AWESOME!!!!.rpl (24.8 KB, 4 views)
HAHAHAHA.rpl (52.0 KB, 4 views)
Extreme meat shot.rpl (56.8 KB, 4 views)
Be good or be good at it.
new to the forums I c. only one post.

I am going to make you a poll in the private part of the forum so stay tuned for the results.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
In-Game Name:ShadowACE
Belt/Qi:Black/1094
Reference from any member(s) of the clan:none
Reference from notable any person(s): DsNub
GMT (TimeZone):GMT+8
Preferred modes: aikido,wushu and taekkyon
Previous clans:none
Why do you want to join:I
want to join 'cause Hell is my kinda place
Why should we let you join: Maybe because there's no awesomer clan
Ban history:none

Attached Files
acesambodecap.rpl (60.5 KB, 5 views)
ace'asuperduperkick.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
acebreackkickhandy.rpl (62.9 KB, 4 views)
deeecaptakeyon.rpl (76.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by shadowACE; Jan 2, 2010 at 08:53 AM.
In-Game Name: Helucinate
Belt/Qi: Green/155
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: N/A
Reference from notable any person(s): N/A
GMT (TimeZone): + 2
Preferred modes: Wushu, Akkido, Jousting
Previous clans: N/A
Why do you want to join: Apart from the Status, Clans provide a whole new aspect to the game, better competition, and a way of improving my skill at Toribash.
Why should we let you join: Im a decent player for the amount of time I have been playing, my English isnt terrible, I can hold my own in an argument, Im considered an Intelectual, and on the English front, My father and grandfather are both Editors. Google my Grandfather: Ken Owen
Ban history: N/A.
As I have said previously Im an intellectual, my only problem with English is spelling, due to the beauty of cyber chat. I love music, in that I do basic music production, I love drama and acting. I believe schooling systems are a joke. I am not very active in the forums yet, but thats because I have only recently started playing, and using them. And finaly I surf!!

ps: Will post replays, I am not using my computer at the moment and wont be for the next 2 days.
Attached Files
Joust Decap.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
Joust Decap2.rpl (40.9 KB, 3 views)
Wushu Hel1.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
HelAk1.rpl (38.0 KB, 3 views)
HelAk2.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Helucinate; Jan 5, 2010 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Forgot something
wow 3 applications in 1 day. is that a record?

shadow ace: it comes to your in game performance you are a decent fighter. even though im not really to judge because im pretty crap in game :3. with the forums try and get familiar with it. but i would say yes. weather you get in or not is up to the clan council.

helucinate: well i cant say much because you have no replays but you like wushu,akkido, and jousting. i want to see replays in those modes. your new to the forums with this being your only post but your belt says you have been playing in game for a while. i would say a maybe but once again thats not up to me. it is up to the clan council.
Originally Posted by shadowACE View Post
In-Game Name:ShadowACE
Belt/Qi:Black/1094
Reference from any member(s) of the clan:none
Reference from notable any person(s): DsNub
GMT (TimeZone):GMT+8
Preferred modes: aikido,wushu and taekkyon
Previous clans:none
Why do you want to join:I
want to join 'cause Hell is my kinda place
Why should we let you join: Maybe because there's no awesomer clan
Ban history:none

Poll's up in the private forum. Kindly wait for an answer within at least 2 days.

Originally Posted by Helucinate View Post
In-Game Name: Helucinate
Belt/Qi: Green/155
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: N/A
Reference from notable any person(s): N/A
GMT (TimeZone): + 2
Preferred modes: Wushu, Akkido, Jousting
Previous clans: N/A
Why do you want to join: Apart from the Status, Clans provide a whole new aspect to the game, better competition, and a way of improving my skill at Toribash.
Why should we let you join: Im a decent player for the amount of time I have been playing, my English isnt terrible, I can hold my own in an argument, Im considered an Intelectual, and on the English front, My father and grandfather are both Editors. Google my Grandfather: Ken Owen
Ban history: N/A.
As I have said previously Im an intellectual, my only problem with English is spelling, due to the beauty of cyber chat. I love music, in that I do basic music production, I love drama and acting. I believe schooling systems are a joke. I am not very active in the forums yet, but thats because I have only recently started playing, and using them. And finaly I surf!!

ps: Will post replays, I am not using my computer at the moment and wont be for the next 2 days.

We shall await your replay's. Until then, you can just edit your post and attach it. Once the replay's are attached, you will have an answer within 2 days.
RIP ∑
master of the universe