Toribash
I'm trying to start up a small server, it'll probably be up tommorrow, i'm having trouble logging into my router gateway thingy. As of now i have it set up for local host, and i'll probably be putting up my most recent world. but i'll have to modify some things in it. Anyone interested? It'll be a pretty chilled out servers, the dicks will be insta banned, and the cool cats will get dem' rights. It won't be white listed.
Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
Sometimes it can actually be your computer.

I can run most other games fine like L4d2, Tf2, HL2. My mac has the newest update and the newest javascript.
Bio: I can help with that, just yesterday I made a server for me and 2 friends.
To enter your router's config page, try entering your default gateway number, wich you can find when you do ipconfig /all in cmd (if you are in windows).
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
It can still be your computer. That's all there is to it.

FFFFFUUUUU
Naw My friend has a macbook that is 1 year older then mine and it works fine with his. If my computer's the problem will you please explain a bit more...
Oh, I don't know more than sometimes mac has problems overwriting files when it comes to dragging and dropping files.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
Oh, I don't know more than sometimes mac has problems overwriting files when it comes to dragging and dropping files.

I make sure that if I'm dragging and dropping things into the .jar that I don't overwrite anything. for example, if it involves mobs then I open the mob folder and put the stuff inside the .jar mob folder.
Yeah, that's a problem, but that isn't it.
They all work now! (: on a pc you just have to compress the folder, but on a mac you have to select all the files IN the folder and compress that. *facepalm*
Anyways this hasn't been a total waste because Audiomod still won't work. When i try to install it minecraft crashes and Mo' creatures works but there is no sound.
If anyone has used audio mod, how do you install it? I don't care if you use a mac or pc, I just need the general bases of it.
Originally Posted by yoyo2009 View Post
Bio: I can help with that, just yesterday I made a server for me and 2 friends.
To enter your router's config page, try entering your default gateway number, wich you can find when you do ipconfig /all in cmd (if you are in windows).

I know how to get it, I just need to enter the username and password when i go to it, and I thought i knew, but appearently it's being wierd.

edit: Ok yeah, Need help now. Nothing is working, Only I can connect, others can't. I have the network ip set to my external ip, my local host as my computer name, port is forwarded to 25565, service name is MCserver, I have no idea what the fuck it could be.

Would be pretty awesome if someone here has verizon, linksys router. would make things alot easier.
Last edited by Bio; Jan 1, 2011 at 02:55 AM.